Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411430 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 06:21:21 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfoliosMelodical tunes that you'll actually remember, for any mood!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Melodical tunes that you'll actually remember, for any mood!  (Read 483 times)
skrjablin
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« on: February 05, 2016, 09:15:05 AM »

Hi!

I mostly focus on programming my own games, but have quite a background in music, so I thought I'd better post my game music portfolio here:

Skrjablin's game music portfolio (Soundcloud)

My specialties are quality of melody (tunes that you will actually remember!), but also an ability to compose music fitting for any mood required. I have experience in writing authentic chiptune music, especially for the C64 SID chip via GoatTracker, and can easily adapt to other trackers/systems/sound cards.

I can also write background music in a more extensive way, using all the bells and whistles of a modern Digital Audio Workstation, all the way up to fullblown orchestral arrangements.

I will take great care to usurp all available information that will help me develop the right mood for the tracks, such as desired intensity levels along the game play journey, desired moods and distinctive characters that may deserve a leitmotif of their own.

I am easy to cooperate with in various ways, and will make a considered effort to make your game music the most epic music that is possible.

I'm available for hire, mostly chiptuneish stuff or similar. I will probably not write your game's music for free, but rates are negotiable, so please send me a message and we'll discuss it!

Also, if it might interest you, I've previously released some tracks as public domain at

http://opengameart.org/users/skrjablin

Games (that I know of) that used my music:

Little Ninja Game
Tiny Soccer
Doge Catch
App Warrior
ESCAPE your Doom

« Last Edit: September 09, 2016, 01:47:16 PM by skrjablin » Logged

skrjablin
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2016, 08:46:06 AM »

Updated the opening post with more games using my music!

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic