Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411507 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 26, 2024, 07:32:56 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsBuilding a team to showcase our talents
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Building a team to showcase our talents  (Read 417 times)
XxSavageGunnahxX
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: February 06, 2016, 11:28:01 AM »

My name is Chris. I am writer/designer. I have been writing for about 3 years now and I have 5 different stories I am working on at the moment. I've had my fair share of experience with game maker studio and rpg maker but those engines aren't enough to get my ideas out. I'm looking to expand and get some of my more promising titles developed and released to showcase not what only I can do, but what other indie developers and artists can do with a good writer/designer behind them. Here is a list of the things I'm working on.

A unique 3rd person zombie survival title with some very interesting mechanics which I will not reveal here.

An anime style 3D fighter similar to the Naruto storm series but based more around open world fighting with an intriguing story line and interesting characters backgrounds.

A 3rd person action rpg with diverse battle mechanics based solely around a double story line which allows a player to play two different story lines.

My latest which is a 3rd person horror hack slash based around a paranormal story line and setting.

There is another which I will not specify here because it is a very complicated idea.

These big projects are priority, but I also have a small 2D fighter idea which used sprites from different anime which I have started work on myself, lets just say developing isn't my thing.

Your are probably thinking this guy just comes up with ideas and does nothing with them. That is not the case, each of the concepts listed above all have the characters backgrounds and game mechanics (what the player will do and can do) written down and completed. As for the story, some of the concepts have progressed further than others but for the most part each concept is at least in chapter 3 of the writing stage. I'm looking for 3D designers, developers, and artists (I cant stress how important artists are to this cause) with abilities to help make at least one of these concepts happen and if possible profit from it.. If interested I would be willing to reveal more and go into more detail about any specific concept(s) to inspire you to want to help, I'm sure you wont be disappointed.

My email address: [email protected]
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic