Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411428 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 02:17:12 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityJams & EventsGDX Edmonton 2016
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: GDX Edmonton 2016  (Read 868 times)
TheLastBanana
Level 9

View Profile WWW
« on: February 06, 2016, 12:27:42 PM »

May 7th-8th, 2016

Hi all! I posted about this last year, but I figured I'd let you all know we're running GDX again.

GDX is a celebration of games and game development that takes place in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. We provide a space for developers to rent booths and show off their work — think PAX/GDC, but with way lower prices. We also have panels with industry experts, game tournaments, and an area to hang out and play board games, so it's a lot of fun to attend whether you're a developer or just interested in games.

Last year's event was a huge success, with over 650 attendees and 40 presenters, and we're hoping to grow the event even bigger this year. If you're a game developer of any kind (video games? board games? serious games?) and you're in the area, consider presenting. Tables are only $45 CAD for the whole weekend!

Presenter applications are due by February 29th, 2016, so if you're interested, sign up as soon as possible. There's more information and an application form available on our website.

Hope to see you there!

« Last Edit: February 10, 2016, 05:18:28 PM by TheLastBanana » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic