Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411423 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 03:52:20 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityJams & EventsSpeakers after-party
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Speakers after-party  (Read 2123 times)
Glaiel-Gamer
« on: March 23, 2009, 08:18:32 PM »

Anyone else gonna be at that thing on Thursday? I'm gonna TRY but it is apparently at the same place that turned me away for the flash gaming summit after party yesterday for not being of appropriate age.

Someone needs to sneak me in under their coat or something.
AdamAtomic
*BARF*
Level 9

hostess w/ the mostest

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2009, 12:13:32 AM »

I have an invite, I might sneak over there and snag some drinks and food before coming back to Kongregate...haven't decided yet.

cup full of magic charisma
Glaiel-Gamer
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2009, 09:03:40 PM »

rejected from another after party. Age discrimination sucks, I don't see why they can't do something like stamp peoples hands who are over 21, and not stamp those under, then only serve to those with a stamp, might make things more fair for us minors.
aeiowu
Level 10

Greg Wohlwend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2009, 10:23:36 AM »

rejected from another after party. Age discrimination sucks, I don't see why they can't do something like stamp peoples hands who are over 21, and not stamp those under, then only serve to those with a stamp, might make things more fair for us minors.

That's weird, i thought they just stamped you at the FGS thing. I recommend growing a beard, nobody fucks with a beard. But seriously, half the bouncers don't even read your license, it's worth at least showing it to them. There is a good chance they'll just let you in if you're with a group. Be nonchalant and fast about it and act like you've done it before. Nonetheless, just remember you are a boy-wonder and you're doing shit the 30-year olds haven't yet.

See you at the Kong party!
« Last Edit: March 25, 2009, 10:30:12 AM by aeiowu » Logged

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic