Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411489 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 24, 2024, 03:28:42 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallFree Advertising for your Games
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Free Advertising for your Games  (Read 380 times)
MarcSteene
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: February 08, 2016, 12:51:51 PM »

Hey guys!

Want to get your game noticed? After almost 2 years of hard work, Indie Ignition has finally entered open Beta (http://www.indie-ignition.com). It is a distribution platform that gets your games into the hands of YouTube Let’s Play channels. And the best part? It’s completely free with 0% commission on sales. We’ve got serious interest from major players in the Let’s Play community so this is your chance to get your game on the platform before it gets too crowded.

It’d also be great to get feedback on the site during the Beta period. If you have any comments or questions feel free to post them below. Good luck!
zaywolfe
Level 0

Don't let the little fuckers generation gap you.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2016, 06:25:00 PM »

Sounds really cool. I signed up. Do you have any actual statistics yet? Also good to see you got some youtubers signed up with some good subscriber numbers.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2016, 06:34:03 PM by zaywolfe » Logged

magius96
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2016, 01:22:09 PM »

The site is designed to make a seperation between YouTubers and game devs, which is fine for most.  However in my case I am both a YouTuber and an Indie Game Dev, so I'd need access to both parts of the site.  It doesn't appear to make that available to me without me having to have two separate accounts.

I'm sure that I'm a rarity, but there must be other Indie Dev/ Youtubers out there.

- Jason Yarber (Magius96)
Website - Twitter - YouTube - Facebook
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic