Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411423 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 02:39:46 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsRecruiting for Interactive
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Recruiting for Interactive  (Read 634 times)
Carmichel
Level 0

View Profile
« on: February 08, 2016, 01:52:14 PM »

Hello, I'm a representative of the new formed indie developer Interactive. As a start developer, we're looking to develop our very first simplistic game. Nothing too hard to accomplish as our very first project. Our goal is to make a game around these guidelines: Single Location. Endless. Competitive (translate to immersion). Easy to play but hard to master. 

The Game: It's located in the jungle with a set of vines and a time clock. The vines acts as a sort of safe haven, considering if you let go you drop to your imminent death. When the clock hits zero, a blizzard comes bursting through--attempting to loosen the grip players have on their vine. Players will have to button smash a key command as fast as they can in order to survive. When the blizzard stops, players are able to traverse through the vines to collect power boost that'll make the next round my durable. Note that the position players take on the vine/rope actually matters. Physics will be in play here. If players are at the bottom of the room, it'll be harder to survive and they'll have to button smash two times harder to survive.

Team: We're looking for:
- Programmer
- 2d Artist
- Animator
- Level

Platform: Android and Steam (looking to expand)

Reward: What's in it for you? Is experience too cliché to us? I'm pretty sure it is haha. But it's honestly the top tier thing we can offer. We cannot wholeheartedly promise you payment, but we do know and believe you are deserving of that honor. We'll give you what we can.

Become part of the family and help us take our games to the next level. Ideas are valued here.

To apply: [email protected] or [email protected]
matwek
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2016, 03:09:04 PM »

Team: We're looking for:
- Programmer
- 2d Artist
- Animator
- Level

That's literally a whole team. Why wouldn't they just form their own company and make games?
Svetlana
Level 1

part-time composer, full-time squirrel girl

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2016, 03:10:50 PM »

keep in mind they're not looking for a level designer just A Level

personal blog
game music portfolio <3 <3 <3 please hire me
avatar by the lovely lovely dickmissiles~
mischa
Level 0

View Profile WWW