Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411469 Posts in 69368 Topics- by 58422 Members - Latest Member: daffodil_dev

April 23, 2024, 03:31:46 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsLooking for 3d modeler and animator to partner with
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Looking for 3d modeler and animator to partner with  (Read 470 times)
FourthIV
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: February 10, 2016, 12:18:42 AM »

I am currently looking for someone experienced in 3d modeling and animation to partner with on a game I have been working on for the last year. This will be for a third person action RPG focused around PvP with a highly in-depth combat system that needs a talented artist to bring to life. For art style I am leaning towards a semi-cartoonish look based loosely off Street fighter 5 as they have done a great job with colour contrast and lighting but am fully open to suggestion. The setting will be within a fantasy universe rife with conflict and betrayal so it will have a rather dark undertone to it.

My current goal is to get the game kickstarter worthy within a 6-8 month period. I currently have a working prototype with 2 classes functioning using placeholder art so most of this phase will be focused on polishing a demo build to be used within a trailer, creating a community following and pre-preparing progress updates/reveals for the kickstarter campaign. 

If this sounds like an opportunity you would be interested in hearing more about I would greatly appreciate hearing from you.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic