Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411430 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 20, 2024, 01:00:49 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGamesKanye West's “Only One: The Game”
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Author Topic: Kanye West's “Only One: The Game”  (Read 4332 times)
ProgramGamer
Administrator
Level 10

aka Mireille

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 16, 2016, 11:32:33 PM »

jamesprimate
Level 10

wave emoji

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: February 17, 2016, 06:16:04 AM »

shockingly, a drunk white guy ranting on the internet while dressed in classic rock cosplay has negative things to say about kanye lmao

battlerager
Level 10

I resent that statement.

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 17, 2016, 07:41:55 AM »

... that's not John Lennon?  Giggle
s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 17, 2016, 09:34:15 AM »

shockingly, a drunk white guy ranting on the internet while dressed in classic rock cosplay has negative things to say about kanye lmao

he actually has a very positive opinion of kanye, he just doesn't like the new album

think b4 u snark
« Last Edit: February 17, 2016, 11:46:03 AM by Silbereisen » Logged
Canned Turkey
« Reply #44 on: February 17, 2016, 11:30:07 AM »

1. I don't like his music. Not because of him or who he is, but because I've never been interested in rap.
2. I don't like him. I think no matter how overblown it may be, I don't like it when people think so highly of themselves.

Yeah his jerkiness is exaggerated, but if he wasn't a jerk there would be little that the media could exaggerate.

If he makes a game and it's good i'll like his game though.

Time to be a man of my word.
joseph ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 17, 2016, 04:29:09 PM »

Since u nerds are arguing about kanye here's a really great piece of writing about him from 2012: http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2012/05/american-mozart/308931/

MeshGearFox
Level 9

When you have no one, no one can hurt you.

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 17, 2016, 05:16:33 PM »

the funniest thing to me is the outrage over his behavior at the grammys. last i checked, the grammys were an incredibly dull and irrelevant music industry circlejerk. kanye making them marginally more entertaining should be applauded if anything. are we really going to criticize someone for taking a dump in a toilet??

Honestly the funniest part about that is that Kayne's stage run-ups are one of the /very few/ notable things that have happened at the Grammys. Like I think Kendrick's performance monday and Arcade Fire getting album of the year awhile back were the only other things since like 2000 that were notable at all.

Also Dr. Dre chucked some woman down the stairs and everyone was okay with that so I mean /if we're going to call people out/

Türbo Bröther
Fidget Crooner
Pixelhead
Level 10

Rockin' it inside out

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 18, 2016, 08:38:32 PM »

There's only one theoretical Kanye game for me and it's a license job.
jamesprimate
Level 10

wave emoji

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: February 19, 2016, 02:09:16 AM »

he actually has a very positive opinion of kanye, he just doesn't like the new album

think b4 u snark

Never!!!

s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 03, 2016, 09:02:33 AM »

Do u think kanye and notch will collab on a gam dealing with the contemporary social issue of shitposting on twitter?
ProgramGamer
Administrator
Level 10

aka Mireille

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 03, 2016, 09:48:20 AM »

They definitely should.

Türbo Bröther
Fidget Crooner
Pixelhead
Level 10

Rockin' it inside out

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 05, 2016, 09:41:17 PM »

Do u think kanye and notch will collab on a gam dealing with the contemporary social issue of shitposting on twitter?
Toilet Papers Please.
alexp
Level 0

Freelancer and game dev

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: March 07, 2016, 01:40:40 AM »

It's interesting how celebrities are jumping into games industry over the last few years. I think they see a business opportunity as they already usually have a massive fan base. If they can successfully convert those fans into potential gamers then it works well!

That's all great but I'm not keen on celebrities saying they "made a game" like they really created it themselves. That's just not the case - they hired people to build their games. I want to see a celebrity learn coding and make their game for real!

MrBones
« Reply #53 on: March 14, 2016, 09:54:36 AM »

It's interesting how celebrities are jumping into games industry over the last few years. I think they see a business opportunity as they already usually have a massive fan base. If they can successfully convert those fans into potential gamers then it works well!

That's all great but I'm not keen on celebrities saying they "made a game" like they really created it themselves. That's just not the case - they hired people to build their games. I want to see a celebrity learn coding and make their game for real!

I think Lupe Fiasco knows Python, does that count?
s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 14, 2016, 12:56:52 PM »

that's pretty much what game designers in the AAA sphere do as well.
s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 15, 2016, 09:26:06 AM »

https://www.theguardian.com/music/video/2016/dec/13/donald-trump-and-kanye-west-meet-at-trump-tower-video
Smerik
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 20, 2017, 09:01:10 AM »

I hope he will be recruiting for the Ascension-cult again.

Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic