Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411426 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 10:44:39 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingI Want To Believe [Narrative RPG and Puzzle Game]
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: I Want To Believe [Narrative RPG and Puzzle Game]  (Read 500 times)
AngryAgendaGames
Level 0

View Profile
« on: February 11, 2016, 06:14:43 PM »

Made as a pet project, I Want To Believe has become my first big project, and I wnat to make sure I do right by it.

I Want To Believe is a Narrative RPG with puzzle elements, focused around a powerful, sapient AI and a bomb defusing expert wrangling with questions about faith, anxiety, and humanity. The player takes the role of this bomb defuser, having to work with tech he hasn’t learned before, and trying to convince a very stubborn robot to end the hostage situation he’s in.

So far, the only presentable thing I have is the puzzle prototype, as shown by a few screenshots here

If you'd like to help out, then I'd greatly appreciate playtesting via this link. In particular, I'd love feedback on bugs, enjoyment of the protoype, the cryptic help, and overall. If you'd like to voice your opinion even more, then in the readme of the download, there's a link to a google survey that would help me get a more numerical measurement on what needs improvement! As of now, there's only 3 puzzles, which will be standard for each level

Oh, and as hinted at before, the help button at the bottom is only supposed to provide something cryptic, if you don't get it at first, it's my hope that only enhances the experience!

I hope that, whatever change I make, I make it a good one.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic