Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411489 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58433 Members - Latest Member: graysonsolis

April 29, 2024, 12:42:02 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfolios$15USD/32x32 frame Pixel Artist / Animator (US-Based)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: $15USD/32x32 frame Pixel Artist / Animator (US-Based)  (Read 902 times)
shoutscion
Level 0

View Profile
« on: February 18, 2016, 04:53:52 AM »

Hey, I'm Shout: a pixel artist with 2 (.5?) years experience with character design, animation, background design and concept art.

Circuit Breakers (Top-down competitive co-op friendly fire simulator)

I specialize in cheery, lo-fi hi-energy art and can handle every detail on the art side of smaller projects by myself, so I'm a great fit for hobby developers or smaller teams. In addition- especially in respects to Game Maker (Studio or otherwise)- I can offer consultation for integration to help with juice, image readability and composition.

My rates tend to hang around the $10-20/32x32 frame area for commercial work and I can work quickly, turning around sheets on up to a weekly basis. If you would like to know more or are interested in working with me you can reach me at [email protected] and bushi.do356 on skype.

Also worth mentioning is my blog / portfolio, at http://shoutscion.tumblr.com/. You can also follow me on twitter at @AsScion.

Hope to work together with you soon!
« Last Edit: March 07, 2016, 02:15:13 AM by shoutscion » Logged
randomThrowAway
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2016, 05:52:32 AM »

I'm not in the market for an artist yet, but kudos for actually naming a (reasonable, to boot) price, you seem to be just what I'll hopefully need in a month or two and I'll keep you in mind.
shoutscion
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2016, 03:58:56 PM »

I'm not in the market for an artist yet, but kudos for actually naming a (reasonable, to boot) price, you seem to be just what I'll hopefully need in a month or two and I'll keep you in mind.

right? i mean, you could probably ask around for good prices, but you still would have to *ask*. some people just don't have the time
secv
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2016, 04:11:59 PM »

Hey I follow you on Tumblr, lots of good stuff. Good luck!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic