Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411509 Posts in 69375 Topics- by 58430 Members - Latest Member: Jesse Webb

April 26, 2024, 11:45:25 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGeneralAdult sex thread for normal adults.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Print
Author Topic: Adult sex thread for normal adults.  (Read 3337 times)
MeshGearFox
Level 9

When you have no one, no one can hurt you.

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2016, 04:35:32 PM »

dyl baby dyl

s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2016, 06:01:12 PM »

im a 90s kid
MeshGearFox
Level 9

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2016, 07:03:41 PM »

only hashtags remember the ni90ties.

JWK5
« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2016, 08:21:07 AM »

I'm an 80s kid. If it isn't neon then fuck it.
jonathgb25
Level 0

Visit www.infocore.xyz

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2016, 11:45:49 PM »

There's a money making forum for adult niche. Just visit GFY forum if you want. :D search it for those who want to see.

Visit this blog: Info Core
s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2016, 05:07:14 PM »

:D
s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 20, 2016, 05:10:53 PM »

contrary to popular belief, being a kid in the 90s was Not That Great. growing up in the 90s also comes with the extra bonus of feeling old as fuck and out of step in your mid 20s.
MeshGearFox
Level 9

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 20, 2016, 06:54:12 PM »

Basically a bunch of huge changes in pop culture started hitting between 2005 and 2010 and if you were born between 1985 and 1990 you would be just barely too old to have really /integrated/ with said changes. So there's this massive generation gap between someone who's 24 and someone who's 28, and between someone who's 18 and someone who's 24, when there really shouldn't be.

It's fucking draining and I don't relate to anyone. College kids are as alien to me as the people my age who hopped on the whole settling down and having kids bandwagon.

Also discovering that my political alignment's not nearly as liberal as I thought it was and I guess I'm okay with that but I guess that just makes me even more out of touch with everyone now.

s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 20, 2016, 07:09:57 PM »

It's fucking draining and I don't relate to anyone. College kids are as alien to me as the people my age who hopped on the whole settling down and having kids bandwagon.

are you sure that's not just you though?

i'm 26 and even tho i do feel out of step when it comes to things like taste in culture and social media use and whatnot, i don't feel like i can relate to people less than when i was a teen.
b∀ kkusa
Global Moderator
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 20, 2016, 07:15:55 PM »

childhood , teenagehood and hole bunch of adulthood spent in different countries and continent, i'm having huge difficulties relating to people in my surrounding. And it's getting worse when you notice that people from the same culture have difficulties to relate to people of different age. 
MeshGearFox
Level 9

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2016, 07:54:50 PM »

are you sure that's not just you though?

i'm 26 and even tho i do feel out of step when it comes to things like taste in culture and social media use and whatnot, i don't feel like i can relate to people less than when i was a teen.

The only people I have contact with IRL are middle aged Indian guys whose personal lives revolve around homeownership and complaining about taxes and even if I wanted to talk to them they don't speak English well enough to converse with.

Internet-people wise I pretty much cut ties with everyone I knew prior to like 2010 for reasons.

More recently it's the casual Islamophobia and GamerGate shit I keep running into.

Although I mean maybe it really is just me, I've been picking up on some indications that I'm having a lot of thoughts and emotions that aren't at all normal.

starsrift
Level 10

Apparently I am a ruiner of worlds. Ooops.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2016, 08:52:51 PM »

Basically a bunch of huge changes in pop culture started hitting between 2005 and 2010 and if you were born between 1985 and 1990 you would be just barely too old to have really /integrated/ with said changes. So there's this massive generation gap between someone who's 24 and someone who's 28, and between someone who's 18 and someone who's 24, when there really shouldn't be.

I was born before 1985 but that's a pretty astute observation that I can relate to.
And the other bits you said aren't unusual either; a lot of people shrink into familial/coworker social circles a few years after university or college, which makes the odd folks left out and who maybe just have coworker relationships to be in somewhat of a lonely place.

Me, I work alone on a graveyard shift and do not live with other people, and it's too much people in my life for me. YMMV, tho.

"Vigorous writing is concise." - William Strunk, Jr.
As is coding.

I take life with a grain of salt.
And a slice of lime, plus a shot of tequila.
Schoq
Level 10

♡∞

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2016, 09:00:04 AM »

I feel like I can relate alright to people ten years older or younger, but my circumstances are maybe not typical
I'm just happy nobody itt said millennial n yet

♡ ♥ make games, not money ♥ ♡
s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2016, 09:19:10 AM »

More recently it's the casual Islamophobia and GamerGate shit I keep running into.

i guess that's a thing but casual islamophobia is not specific to young people and gamergate is a relatively niche phenomenon that you only keep running into because of the circles you move in.

also for me it's not necessarily that i can't relate to these things. i have a decent idea of why people think like that and have these opinions, i just disagree with them.
Torchkas
Level 10

collects sawdust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: March 22, 2016, 02:15:20 AM »

for some reason almost everyone that I enjoy hanging out with is like 5 years older than me. most of them are on the internet though.

that might be because of my contrarian attitudes.

ProgramGamer
Administrator
Level 10

aka Mireille

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 22, 2016, 02:35:02 AM »

that might be because of my contrarian attitudes.
I disagree.

s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 22, 2016, 09:18:47 AM »

I'm just happy nobody itt said millennial n yet

yo i got this under control

i'm a millenial but my parents are baby boomers (they were already in their 30s when i was born), which is why ive always felt weird compared to my "peers" because my cultural reference points were somewhat different, an effect compounded by being an only child growing up in an area that was almost all old people at the time. what i'm trying to say here is i am definitely the most special snowflake of them all.  Panda
Torchkas
Level 10

collects sawdust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: March 22, 2016, 12:12:59 PM »

pandas should just die already

MeshGearFox
Level 9

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 23, 2016, 05:54:55 PM »

I hate the concept of a millennial generation because the official boundaries for that generation include people that are old enough to have grown up pre-9/11 (probably the biggest thing in recent US history?) and remember it vividly, and people that largely grew up after it and don't remember it.

20 v. 28 isn't a huge difference, but 5 v. 13 is in terms of how you'd process something like 9/11.

s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 23, 2016, 06:04:33 PM »

I hate the concept of a millennial generation because the official boundaries for that generation include people that are old enough to have grown up pre-9/11 (probably the biggest thing in recent US history?)

not everyone is murican tho
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic