Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411527 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58432 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 28, 2024, 09:53:36 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfoliosComposer and sound designer
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Composer and sound designer  (Read 356 times)
andrik746
Level 0

View Profile
« on: March 13, 2016, 05:12:57 AM »

Hey, forum. I'm looking for a sound design/composing project, because I want to get involved into a real game production. So my service is gonna be extremely cheap but 100% dedicated. I really like the idea of being a part of it.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Long story short. My name is Andrian Krysak. I’m a 23 years old musician based in Ukraine.

Now I'm working as a background music composer and as a freelancer in general at the same time. I have a solo pop-rock project which involves all stages of the production. I’ve been learning music since the age of 7. So I can play piano and guitar. I make music in various styles with several exceptions.

I work in Ableton Live and use NI Kontakt libraries, I’m familiar with such synths as Massive, Zebra2, Omnisphere.

Listen to some of my music here

And here’s the link to some of my audios:
https://soundcloud.com/andrik746/sets/preview/s-R7zBb
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
If you are interested in any sort of cooperation - just let me know by sending an email. Thanks for your attention!

Andrian Krysak

[email protected]
skype - andrik746
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic