Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1412112 Posts in 69453 Topics- by 58486 Members - Latest Member: holdamech

June 28, 2024, 06:29:40 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsUnusual Musician / Composer - Audio Artist/Engineer [Available]
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Unusual Musician / Composer - Audio Artist/Engineer [Available]  (Read 393 times)
MicHaeL-MonStaR
Level 0

View Profile
« on: March 13, 2016, 12:06:05 PM »

Hello all.

I'm a musician of about 16 years (I'm 28) and I both play and compose music.
My main instruments are guitar and drums, but I also sing (mostly for my own enjoyment) and have a little experience with piano/keyboard. However, I can compose for a lot more, from simple piano and guitar tunes to full-on orchestrations, and also electronic music for example.

So the styles range from plain happy tunes, to Classical, and even Rock and Metal, with anything from 8bit chip-sounds, to heavy guitars and drums, to beautiful strings and horns and so forth. Heck, even styles like tribal and folk.
Besides that, I can also create more atmospheric or ambient music and sounds. Whether it needs to set a light mood, or a dark and twisted tone.
Do note that I DON'T do actual sound-effects, such as explosions and the like, at least not the realistic kind.
I'm not a sound-designer in thát regard, but I do create any fantastical sounds or music of course.
I could alter/edit existing sound-effects at most.

I don't have anything uploaded to demonstrate at this time, but I would like to be challenged and inspired to come up with some new music so that I can send some samples.

Of course I'm looking for paid work, but if you're a small and aspiring developer with next to no budget I'm still willing to help out.
It doesn't hurt to gain experience.

So I don't ask for much, but of course I would like some compensation for my work eventually.
I'm easy to work and communicate with. I try to be clear, transparent, efficient, and above all, creative, as I'm all about artistic freedom and expression.
But do note that I also care a lot about being genuine, unique, and original, while also caring about the quality.
I will always try to give whatever I touch a premium treatment, unless there's just no time or need for it.
Again, as long as you can inspire me with your project I will be productive.

At this time I would really like to experiment with electronic music and sounds, such as with synthesizers and the chiptune or 8bit type of music. Also something drum & bass or Rock/Metal would be cool. But even something more fancy or Classical would be nice.
Anything goes, really. I don't even mind being intentionally cliché'd for a parody or something.
And I also wouldn't mind collaborating with another musician/composer or sound-designer, which could be fun and interesting.

If you have such a project, and you need certain music or ambient sounds, or even mixing/mastering of existing sounds,
 OR if you have any questions about me and what I can do, let me know.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 12:30:26 PM by MicHaeL-MonStaR » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic