Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411281 Posts in 69324 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 09:52:23 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityJams & EventsSo...
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: So...  (Read 3196 times)
Bennett
Jinky Jonky and the Spell of the Advergamez 3
Level 10

View Profile
« on: March 27, 2009, 05:13:00 AM »

... did you guys make friends with Bob Pelloni?
mirosurabu
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2009, 05:38:43 AM »

They are already friends with Bob Pelloni. But they don't realize that.
mr. podunkian
Level 3

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2009, 05:48:03 AM »

we are all but npcs in bob's game, programmatically destined to shamble around aimlessly spouting words signifying nothing in this shitty game called life.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2009, 06:03:00 AM by mr. podunkian » Logged

Bennett
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2009, 05:56:05 AM »

this shitty game called life.

It's not all shitty but I will say this: the jumping mechanics aren't very good.
Super Joe
BANNED
Level 9

let's go

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2009, 05:59:11 AM »

this shitty game called life.

It's not all shitty but I will say this: the jumping mechanics aren't very good.

haha look at this buster. cain't dunk? better make some plans to dangle on a ceilin' fan hombre acause i'm comin' to take the county basketball championships.
Bennett
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2009, 06:18:23 AM »

It's not the journey up to the hoop that sucks, it's the ankle-crushing descent. Did you ever play Navy Seals, where you die if you fall 1.5 feet? That's what life is really like.

...didn't think you'd spend today reading a review of a GX4000 game, right?
« Last Edit: March 27, 2009, 06:27:00 AM by Bennett » Logged
Super Joe
BANNED
Level 9

let's go

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2009, 06:37:10 AM »

i had the atari st version, it was a good game
ஒழுக்கின்மை (Paul Eres)
Level 10

Also known as रिंकू.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2009, 06:42:30 AM »

JAT stewardess Vesna Vulović survived a fall of 33,000 feet (10,000 m)[1] on January 26, 1972 when she was thrown from JAT Flight 364. The plane was brought down by explosives planted by Croatian far-right wing terrorists, over Srbská Kamenice in the former Czechoslovakia (now Czech Republic). The Serbian stewardess suffered a broken skull, three broken vertebrae, one crushed completely, and was in a coma for 27 days. In an interview she commented that, according to the man who found her, "...I was in the middle part of the plane. I was found with my head down and my colleague on top of me. One part of my body with my leg was in the plane and my head was out of the plane. A catering trolley was pinned against my spine and kept me in the plane. The man who found me, says I was very lucky. He was with Hitler's troops as a medic during the War. He was German. He knew how to treat me at the site of the accident." [2]
In World War II there were several reports of military aircrew surviving long falls: Nick Alkemade, Alan Magee, and I.M.Chisov all fell at least 5,500 metres (18,000 ft) and survived.
Freefall is not to be confused with individuals who survive instances of various degrees of controlled flight into terrain. Such impact forces affecting these instances of survival differ from the forces which are characterized by free fall.
It was reported that two of the victims of the Lockerbie bombing survived for a brief period after hitting the ground (with the forward nose section fuselage in freefall mode), but died from their injuries before help arrived.[3]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freefall#Surviving_falls

Bennett
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2009, 06:45:49 AM »

Somebody needs to make a remake of Super Mario Brothers, where if he reaches terminal velocity and hits the ground, he lives, but has a broken spine and may die unless an ambulance reaches him in time.
ஒழுக்கின்மை (Paul Eres)
Level 10

Also known as रिंकू.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2009, 06:47:48 AM »

They did, it's called Grand Theft Auto. No matter how far you fall from, you always wake up outside of the Hospital.

BMcC
Senior Editor, Hero,
Level 10

Bee Mixsy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2009, 01:18:32 PM »

Fish (or someone) had some words to say about Bob in a talk and Bob later sent someone to tell him "Bob forgives you" or whatever.  It was extra creepy.

I saw him walk by a couple times, but, eh...  I didn't introduce myself.

Bennett
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2009, 08:39:28 PM »

It's nice to see Mr. Podunkian and Super Joe posting here regularly, at the good TIGS. It won't be long before we've inducted them into our lifestyle of pretentiousness.
Glaiel-Gamer
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2009, 08:16:19 AM »

I used his hair as a shishkabob
Peevish
Level 4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2009, 08:54:37 AM »

So I take it Bob was easy to recognize. He was the guy in the crowd with three feet of avoidance around him at all times.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic