Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411475 Posts in 69369 Topics- by 58424 Members - Latest Member: FlyingFreeStudios

April 23, 2024, 02:17:08 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid Work[Potential Work] - Looking for Quotes for SFX for Project
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Potential Work] - Looking for Quotes for SFX for Project  (Read 1144 times)
DigiSprite
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: March 15, 2016, 11:56:03 AM »

Hi there,

I'm Robyn, founder of Donut Tiger Games.

I'm currently looking for SFX Artists to provide quotes (as detailed as possible, preferably) for what they would charge to cover the SFX needs of one of my projects - Treasures of Arcania. The project has been on hold for a while due to University commitments, but I am looking to recommence the project and release this year. The game has already been greenlit and will be released straight on to Steam when it's ready.

Here is a list of the minimum SFX I'm currently looking for: ToA SFX List

I am currently trying to secure funding, therefore, this is a speculative opportunity. However, if/when I secure funding I will be getting in contact with those who provided quotes here first. There may also be an opportunity to work on a different mobile/tablet title currently in development.

If you would like to reply privately, please e-mail me!

Thank you for your time, and I hope to hear from you soon!
David 'jefequeso' Szymanski
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2016, 03:55:04 PM »

Sent you an email.

logan
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2016, 05:39:13 PM »

Hey Robyn! Just sent you an email.
FRACTURES
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2016, 07:54:25 AM »

I have also thrown my hat into the ring. Just fired off an email to you  Gentleman

Fractures     Showreel     Twitter
DigiSprite
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2016, 12:19:37 PM »

Thanks to everyone who has e-mailed me so far. Had a ton of responses which is great, slowly working my way through everyone's portfolios and sending replies. If you haven't e-mailed yet but are considering it, please still do!
Tim Haywood
TIGBaby

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2016, 08:15:48 AM »

£480. (UK Pounds), this is my usual professional rate, if your budget cannot stretch to that, then email me and we can discuss the figures. I have 25 years experience making games. This is my credits list. http://playroomsent.wix.com/main#!credits

If you are interested email me at:

[email protected]

Thanks
Tim

Tim Haywood
Composer, Sound Designer, Audio Director
jmcmillenmusic
Level 0

Composer, Sound Designer, Integrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2016, 11:23:13 AM »

Hi, Robyn!

I just joined the TIGForums recently, saw this thread, and sent you an e-mail as well.  Hope to hear from you soon!  Thanks!

-Jeff

Jeff McMillen, Freelance Composer, Sound Designer, & Audio Implementor
Twitter: @jmcmillenmusic
E-Mail: [email protected]
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic