Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411427 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 11:33:42 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsLonely Star - action / corn / RPG
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
Print
Author Topic: Lonely Star - action / corn / RPG  (Read 12657 times)
Jalapenosbud
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: October 14, 2016, 01:22:03 PM »

Oh no i'm sorry you couldn't get into it. What was confusing? Was it just too hard?

well its a while since i tried it, but it was something about how to attack or something, it didnt quite click for me.. I can't remember the concrete case, but i can give it another go soon! and let u know

Peace Soft
Level 0

All magic is made from corn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #81 on: October 14, 2016, 07:28:29 PM »

Anyone encountering a memory leak with this 1.1 update? I have a user on another forum who's getting one, but I haven't been able to reproduce the problem on my end.

The amount of memory usage displayed in the Task Manager should fluctuate from 500-750 mb depending on the area of the game you're in. This user was reporting a gradual leak that would cause the controls to become unresponsive and the game to crash at around the 750 mark.
Peace Soft
Level 0

All magic is made from corn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #82 on: December 26, 2016, 04:19:20 PM »

I'm still working on this. I've just been at my day job a lot.

HollowHollowHollow
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 08, 2018, 09:01:44 PM »

Hey! Just checking in! I'm glad you haven't abdondoned this, I still play the demo from time to time. The soundtrack and art style are fantastic, and the story/setting are incredibly unique. Obviously there's no rush to finish the game here, but I hope you continue to work on this until completion! It's a bit frustrating that this thread has been pushed so far back from the front page, though. Ah well. Cheers, best of luck!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic