Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411507 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 26, 2024, 04:25:27 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfoliosRoger Levy Pixel Artist / Programmer
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Roger Levy Pixel Artist / Programmer  (Read 1955 times)
sonder
« on: March 18, 2016, 12:11:03 PM »

Sup everyone! My name is Roger, and I am now open for pixel art commissions and coding contracts.  I offer a wide breadth of talent for your projects.  I have one modestly successful indie game coder credit under my belt - hoping to add more!

- Game development in Unity3D (C# or UnityScript), JavaScript / Impact.js.  Mainly 2D but I've dabbled in simple 3D.
- Pixel art in a variety of styles.  (Software: Asesprite, PyxelEdit, Photoshop, Graphicsgale)
- Cartoon animation
- Character design
- Flash / Flixel

Here's some stuff I've made, recently and over the years.  I'll post more as I make it.  Hope you like my work - if you'd like to start a relationship, get in touch!  Rates are negotiable (by email and paid projects strongly preferred)

Pixel Art

From "Office Mates as 16-bit Fighting Game Characters" project.  4 down, 8 to go.

Flash / Animation

Cartoon animation

Flash music video for kids with lip-sync. WARNING: SOUND, FLASHING LIGHTS

Game Design and Development

The Lady

The following are screenshots of some prototypes and mockups:

Gothic shootemup (graphics by David Hellman) - GBA

Psych-horror-arcade "Runner" (mockup by me) - a GBA game where you were going to be chased by an unseen monster

NES Adventure (background mockups by me - these are actually screenshots from an NES emulator)

Character Design

« Last Edit: May 28, 2016, 10:40:45 PM by kidfingers » Logged
sonder
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2016, 12:49:33 PM »

Updated with a couple recent pixel character designs.
sonder
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2016, 07:00:18 PM »

Updated with a giant beetle.

I'm currently available for small projects with a budget of $500-$3000.
Impmaster
Level 10

Scary, isn't it?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2016, 11:29:23 PM »

I don't actually have a project I'm working on right now but I'm wondering how much work you would do for 500 dollars? 3000? Cause it'd be cool to make some of the games I want to

Do I need a signature? Wait, now that I have a Twitter I do: https://twitter.com/theimpmaster
sonder
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2016, 08:14:40 AM »

I don't actually have a project I'm working on right now but I'm wondering how much work you would do for 500 dollars? 3000? Cause it'd be cool to make some of the games I want to

Assuming you're talking about pixel art, it depends on the style of the project, and the level of detail and size of each image.  But let's just say the budget was $500 and you're doing an NES-style overhead action adventure with 3 directions per character.  This needs a relatively low level of detail and is very easy to make.  $500 could cover a dozen 32x32 NPC's and enemies, some items and ~32 16x16 overworld tiles.  The $3000 end is more for a 2 or 3 month programming job but could also be for a very big pixel art job, say 6 Neo Geo style animated fighting characters with medium-detailed animation.
sonder
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2016, 01:10:23 PM »

Updated portfolio with a couple new images.

Here they are again, so you can use the post scrollbar to see the whole thing.

Ready to take on new clients!

sonder
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2016, 10:47:47 AM »

Updated with this lovely beach scene.

sonder
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2016, 07:48:17 AM »

New RPG Character pixel art design.  Available for more work!

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic