Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411490 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 24, 2024, 10:52:00 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid Work[PAID and Negotiable]Small Indie Game Maker Programmer
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [PAID and Negotiable]Small Indie Game Maker Programmer  (Read 1382 times)
Dank Spaghetti
Level 0

GG M808

View Profile
« on: March 19, 2016, 03:14:55 AM »

What is It??? i am trying to make a game in game maker and i needed some people who are actually Experts in these as i have been Migrating From Fusion 2.5 ( Waaagh! Waaagh!) and i feel like game maker is a more flexible IDE and i have this idea for a long time now  Gentleman

What i know about game maker i've used this tool sometimes when i feel like using but i cant seem to learn anything and have never done anything with as of the moment but luckily found this tool called DnD to GML so hopefully i might contribute to the programmer that i am paying for

Requirements Just a Background in Game Maker will do but also needs a little more understanding and patience as i learn slowly (and my brain is rally rusty tbh)  Coffee

Where to find me email me here at [email protected]

DIDN'T I DELETE THIS POST??!!!

EDIT!!!!:Oh and Please don't give me a resume that has a lot of your achievements and awards as i can't afford that kind of skill and i am only looking for a small indie programmer with only a sufficient amount of skill in Game maker

~THANKS  Gentleman Coffee Beer!

« Last Edit: April 01, 2016, 07:18:06 AM by Dank Spaghetti » Logged

you bettur rekt yourself before you shrekt yourself
Orymus
Level 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2016, 08:25:33 AM »

What CAN you afford?
Thomas Finch
Level 8

@slowcircuit

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2016, 12:05:24 AM »

What CAN you afford?

I wouldn't really bother. I'm pretty sure he's trolling. Not sure why.

Dank Spaghetti
Level 0

GG M808

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2016, 02:56:13 PM »

Why would i troll inside the dev forum??...oh and i am serious about the price

ProgramGamer
Administrator
Level 10

aka Mireille

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2016, 06:04:03 PM »

What price? You never mentioned a specific range or estimate. Also, memes don't look very good on a job request page. I get that you're trying to make things more lively, but it just ends up looking very unprofessional. Maybe post something related to your project instead? You could also benefit from adding more information to your post such as how long the project might take, or, well, any information at all, because right now there is almost no concrete information on what you would want a programmer to do for you.

The only reason I'm providing this feedback is because Programmer requests are the most scarce on TIG, especially paid ones. So when you want to hire a programmer, you have to be serious about it, and professional too. Make an effort and show us something that would make us want to be a part of your project.

Thomas Finch
Level 8

@slowcircuit

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2016, 06:35:45 PM »

I emailed him before his edit giving him the benefit of the doubt. He was asking for an expert. I gave him my portfolio and he said I must be too expensive. That's when he edited that he only needs someone decent. I told him my prices are fair and negotiable and asked him for more information about the project like how long development would be, what kind of game is it, etc. He said, "Just programming... how much will it cost?" Fed up, I just said a million dollars.

He said, "oh my god....lawl hahahahahh Nice Donald Trump reference you got there...i wanna make a trippy platformer game so i can join the 420 mountain dew army"

Trust me, he's either trolling or completely delusional. Either way, I wouldn't recommend working with him.

ProgramGamer
Administrator
Level 10

aka Mireille

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2016, 06:38:54 PM »

Orymus
Level 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2016, 09:16:40 AM »

Trust me, he's either trolling or completely delusional. Either way, I wouldn't recommend working with him.

Or 13...
Dank Spaghetti
Level 0

GG M808

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2016, 10:41:55 PM »

Or 13...

i should close this thread i am getting a lot of hate

SHOKIZM
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2016, 03:28:35 PM »

Hi - I have sent you an email from my hotmail - I'm not a 'master' but I have a few finished games under my belt. Smiley

SHOKIZM - Your friendly neighbourhood dev-man Smiley
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic