Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411526 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58431 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 28, 2024, 08:20:14 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfoliosMusic Composer and Sound Effects Designer looking for work, Samples inside!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Music Composer and Sound Effects Designer looking for work, Samples inside!  (Read 274 times)
Level-Up-Audio
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: March 22, 2016, 11:56:14 AM »

Hello, I am a sound effects designer and music composer for games and other media. I am always looking for new and interesting projects to work on, so feel free to contact me with your project proposal and I will get back to you with a price estimate.

What I can offer:

- Vibrant, lush, high quality sound effects and ambiences for your game, including authentic gunshots, exciting 'win' sounds, visceral battle sounds, and other-worldly sci-fi sounds. $7 per 1 sound effect.

- High quality, custom music in any genre, including orchestral, historical/ethnic, electronic, chiptune/retro game music, jazz, blues, rock, pop, metal, folk, and anything in between. I am very versatile, and confident that I can nail any genre of music that your game requires. $100 per 1 minute of music.

Check out samples of my work here: www.level-up-audio.com/demos

Check out the trailer music for a recent game I worked on here:

If you are interested in my services, the best place to contact me is: www.level-up-audio.com/contact

Thanks, and take care!

- Andrew Kim, Level Up Audio

Andrew Kim, Composer and Sound Designer, Level Up Audio, www.level-up-audio.com/demos
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic