Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411423 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 18, 2024, 07:58:14 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGeneralAnyone remember an indie game which was a fake youtube review?
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Anyone remember an indie game which was a fake youtube review?  (Read 872 times)
Spectragate
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: March 27, 2016, 08:39:09 AM »

I've been searching all morning for a small indie game that came out years ago, maybe 4 years. I think it was from a game jam.

It was a PC game where you load it up and it looks like a youtube channel, and your driving this car while a guy speaks over top giving a review of the game as it's happening. If you crash it cuts to an audio file of him going "God these controls suck, I don't know about this game, let's try one more time".

Google has seemingly decided this game doesn't exist anymore since it uses the words Youtube and Game. Anyone remember this at all?

Superb Joe
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2016, 02:28:57 PM »

ra ra racer. you're welcome.
Superb Joe
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2016, 03:01:22 PM »

Thanks, Joe. You're really helpful, approachable, and handsome. You wouldn't usually expect that from a genius, those guys are frequently prickly, or insane, or have small dicks that resemble dehydrated earthworms, but you manage to pull the whole package together somehow.
Spectragate
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2016, 01:24:12 PM »

That's it! Thanks Joe, you're really helpful and handsome Smiley

That thing was impossible to find, I'm glad at least one other person remembered it!

Capntastic
Community Friendlord
Administrator
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2016, 02:45:54 PM »

Good one, Joe.  Can't say this day would've had a good night without you on the team.  Solid work.
ProgramGamer
Administrator
Level 10

aka Mireille

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2016, 02:50:26 PM »

Superb job Joe

quan
Level 3

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2016, 04:55:20 PM »

Superb Joeb
s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2016, 07:31:42 AM »

Suburban Joseph, I think I speak for for the entire community when I say that your contributions to this forum are of the utmost value and quality. We are truly remarkably fortunate to have a man of such refined intellect, extraordinarily toned physique and roguish charm as yourself on this humble Video Gameing Forum. Once again, thank you.
Superb Joe
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2016, 10:50:20 AM »

youre welcome, all.
TitoOliveira
Level 2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2016, 12:01:54 PM »

damn, joe

Superb Joe
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2016, 12:06:02 AM »

Suburban Joseph, I think I speak for for the entire community when I say that your contributions to this forum are of the utmost value and quality. We are truly remarkably fortunate to have a man of such refined intellect, extraordinarily toned physique and roguish charm as yourself on this humble Video Gameing Forum. Once again, thank you.
i'd like to point out that i'm fat now
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic