Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411507 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 26, 2024, 06:46:11 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsRunewards - a new strategy card game (Alpha Build Launched)
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Runewards - a new strategy card game (Alpha Build Launched)  (Read 5207 times)
TalosRunewards
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2016, 10:11:33 PM »

Looks great! the comparisons to hearthstone is obvious and justified and even though the mechanics might be different, you won't be able to escape those visual similarities.

Regardless, your Art is great! Got a link to other of your artist's work?

To your question, we are slowly releasing new card art as we go. We try to get as many artists as we could to provide us Art for the game to mantain variety.
Once our website will launch (Which i hope will happen by the end of this month) it will launch with all artwork that comes with the game and much more!

You can stay tune in our Facebook, Twitter or Forum for more news.
Vilanat
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2016, 01:07:26 PM »

Seems like lots of your supporters on facebook are from Yokneam, so i guess your studio is based there as well ? if so, then we are a very close neighbours..
TalosRunewards
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2016, 11:05:09 PM »

Seems like lots of your supporters on facebook are from Yokneam, so i guess your studio is based there as well ? if so, then we are a very close neighbours..
Our base of operations is actually in Haifa but most of our staff is infact from Yokneam. Israel is a small country so everyone is pretty much a neighbor for us.
ag radley
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2016, 11:39:30 PM »

just letting you know, i read the logo as "runetards" since the symbol doesn't read immediately like any letter. might want to change that. otherwise, this looks like a cool hearthstone clone.
TalosRunewards
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2016, 11:59:12 AM »

Runewards Pre-Alpha build is now LIVE!

We've open our first pre-alpha build to open public. Our team is very excited to finally show off the game and allow players to experience it first-hand.

You can find the download link on our brand new website: https://www.runewards.com
Feel free to drop in at our forum to say hi as well and let us know if you have feedback.

We are continuing to develop the game at full-speed with the next feature planned being the friend list. I will keep updating this thread more often now that we reach a stage where we can add features more frequently.

wizered67
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2016, 12:48:08 PM »

Looks excellent! Following!
TalosRunewards
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2016, 10:29:59 PM »

Thank you very much! Feel free to register on our forum and write your thoughts and experinece from the game. We are a stage where we comfortably adding VFX's and Features on a weekly basis.

We also got 1 artwork left to make (woohoo!).

-Talos
TalosRunewards
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2016, 11:45:05 AM »

Just a small update.

Today we've reached another milestone by adding Friend List and Chat inside the game. We shifted our attention to this as top priority once we released the pre-alpha and received feedback from the players and saw the lack of communication in the game was a real downer, even at this early stage of development.

We're making good progress and the launch of pre-alpha has really boosted our small team spirit. We got invaluable feedback from the players that tested our game so far.

Next on the list is polishing the Friend List and releasing a Training Mode with pre-built decks for players to try immediately.
wizered67
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 25, 2016, 03:54:57 PM »

So I finally got around to trying the game and I'll give you my thoughts. Everything looks pretty nice overall, although I definitely get a Hearthstone vibe. That's not necessarily a good or a bad thing though I suppose. I found it weird that I was immediately thrust into making a deck even though I didn't know how to play the game. After haphazardly throwing cards together I tried to play a multiplayer game (singleplayer was off limits. Has it not been made at all yet?) but could not get an opponent it seems. I think the biggest thing holding this game back right now is the lack of any tutorial and singleplayer options. I would have definitely tried to learn the game and play a little singleplayer even if there was no one to play for multiplayer but the lack of a tutorial left me confused and I stopped playing when I realized there was nothing left to do. I'm willing to try again in the future but I think a tutorial should be top priority!
TalosRunewards
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 25, 2016, 09:40:35 PM »

So I finally got around to trying the game and I'll give you my thoughts. Everything looks pretty nice overall, although I definitely get a Hearthstone vibe. That's not necessarily a good or a bad thing though I suppose. I found it weird that I was immediately thrust into making a deck even though I didn't know how to play the game. After haphazardly throwing cards together I tried to play a multiplayer game (singleplayer was off limits. Has it not been made at all yet?) but could not get an opponent it seems. I think the biggest thing holding this game back right now is the lack of any tutorial and singleplayer options. I would have definitely tried to learn the game and play a little singleplayer even if there was no one to play for multiplayer but the lack of a tutorial left me confused and I stopped playing when I realized there was nothing left to do. I'm willing to try again in the future but I think a tutorial should be top priority!

It is our top priority now that we've released the friend list. I appreciate your feedback and welecome you to try again at later point. The very reason we open this to public was to get feedback and suggestions so thank you for that.
TalosRunewards
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 01, 2016, 02:05:33 AM »

We've updated our Gameplay to provide more clear presentation on how the game works! Feel free to watch and comment.

The game is available to download in here!:
www.runewards.com/downloads

We are heavily focused on making improvements and adjustments for the game in Mobile (Android). Hopefully i have more to report soon.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2016, 02:22:10 PM by TalosRunewards » Logged
tankorsmash
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2017, 04:44:18 PM »

https://www.runewards.com/articles/state-of-the-game_06-06-2017

Sounds like things have been going well for you guys, congrats!

Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic