Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411525 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58431 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 28, 2024, 04:59:32 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfoliosNarrative Designer/Story Writer: Work Wanted
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Narrative Designer/Story Writer: Work Wanted  (Read 369 times)
corvidrex
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: March 30, 2016, 10:45:16 AM »

I'm an experienced narrative designer/writer/editor. I began my industry career with Richard Garriot and Origin Systems/EA writing game manuals and collateral content (Ultima Online). I've created original stories, scripting, lore, and content for such games as City of Heroes/Villains, Dungeon Runners & Tabula Rasa (NCsoft), Duels (Challenge Games/Zynga Austin), Chronicles of Herenvale (MOSOSH), Ravenskye City & Ravenwood Fair (Roaring Bull/Lolapps), SyFy's Monster Island (Sneaky Games), Elements: Broken Lands (Chaotic Moon), Pearl's Peril, Agent Alice, Mass Ammo (Wooga), the science fantasy MMO Splinters of Ares (BullTiger Productions), and with One More Story Games, where I am developing licensed literary properties into interactive media (including the work of Charlaine Harris of True Blood fame and an original horror story/game).

My Berlin Wooga writing team was a finalist in the 2014 Develop Awards for Use of Narrative. I'm a member of the Writers Guild of America West Video Game Writers Caucus.

My latest work (as a contract writer) was for wargaming.net (Belarus).

I have also been a professional writer for over 25 years, with credits in writing short stories, game strategy books, non-fiction game articles/reviews as a magazine editor (Computer Games Magazine & GameSpy), comic books, and screenplays. I'm currently published by Perseid Press, which is owned by fantasy/science fiction author Janet Morris.

You can reach me at wjhiles(at)gmail(dot)com
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic