Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1412112 Posts in 69453 Topics- by 58486 Members - Latest Member: holdamech

June 28, 2024, 06:22:04 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsPROGRAMMER NEEDED for fun Ren'Py/Unity game: Put A Sock In It!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: PROGRAMMER NEEDED for fun Ren'Py/Unity game: Put A Sock In It!  (Read 507 times)
LeonDaydreamer
Level 1

Just dreaming out loud.

View Profile WWW
« on: March 30, 2016, 08:17:37 PM »

*Note: This is a non-commercial, free-to-play project.

I've been working on Put A Sock In It! non-stop for a month, and have the writing (minus final revisions) and almost all of the character art up and ready to be assembled.

I thought I had a capable and dedicated programmer, but he got overwhelmed and had to bail out of the project. The final submission deadline for NaNo2016 on Itch.io is midnight April 7th, so it's probably going to be late for that.

At any rate, for this project I would need an experienced programmer for the following reasons:

-Large web of branching plotlines spread across 20, 000+ words that may need to be paced out
-Animated PNG sequences for the puppets
-Integration of a number of animations prepared for the puppets in Flash (smacking, moving in/out, shaking, etc) which would require transcribing the motion into Ren'Py or whichever program being used, so they can be triggered when needed during dialogue.
-Keeping track of plot threads already played and showing those options as used

The Team

♦ WRITING AND CHARACTER ART - LeonDaydreamer
♠ PROGRAMMING - ???
♣ BG ARTIST - AK
♣ UI ARTIST - AK
COMPOSER - ???

Please PM or comment if you're interested.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic