Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411430 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 20, 2024, 01:27:30 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid Work[Filled] LF 2D Artists for cute Japanese style game
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Filled] LF 2D Artists for cute Japanese style game  (Read 1388 times)
FGG
Level 0

Programmer

View Profile WWW
« on: April 04, 2016, 10:47:22 PM »

Hi there. I am currently in need of three types of artists with each that can do the following, unless there's an artist who can do more than one of these:

• 2D character artist - The 2D character artist will design japanese cute-like chibi characters. The styles will be similar to the following refs: Ref 1 Ref 2

There are only four characters needed to be designed: the two main characters and two npc-like characters. The head and arms will be separate images from the body so we can make our own animations in engine. This only goes for the two characters. I'm looking for one character to be a samurai and the other a ninja. More details will be given if chosen for the project. The characters will need to be designed digitally, so Photoshop or Illustrator is preferred.
  • 2D background artist for making backdrops - Will be responsible for making static backdrops that are simple illustrations of certain japanese-style environments. I will be able to give you the scenes/ backdrops descriptions to design if chosen for the project. Photoshop / Illustrator preferred medias.
  • UI Artist - This artist will make the basic UI elements for the game. Some include: Menu choice background, menu highlighter (player hovering over a menu option), cute text bubble graphic.

The general style of the game is a cute Japanese graphical game which will be an educational Japanese game. I'll be looking for a completion of time within the month. If you think you meet these requirements, send your portfolio, your rate, and possibly a sample demonstrating you can achieve the style we are looking for to:

contact (at) fingergungames.com
« Last Edit: April 15, 2016, 12:26:53 PM by Cdore » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic