Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411490 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 24, 2024, 05:37:58 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperBusinessCrystal Core - Positions Open
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
Print
Author Topic: Crystal Core - Positions Open  (Read 16352 times)
Eclipse
Level 10

0xDEADC0DE

View Profile WWW
« Reply #80 on: April 07, 2009, 12:43:30 AM »

oh he already ran away, too bad  Big Laff

<Powergloved_Andy> I once fapped to Dora the Explorer
Sk8rCai
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 27, 2009, 03:58:34 AM »

Our friends over at Core of the Crystal have updated their website.

A brief glimpse of something looking like concept art and a weird URL change and there's now a reference site for their game journalism.

Although some might find this slight bit of thread necromancy unnecessary, I'm keen to keep an eye on things to see how things pan out for em!

William Broom
Level 10

formerly chutup

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 30, 2009, 04:51:10 AM »

For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes the consumer's domain name and e-mail address (where possible).
From time to time, we make our customer e-mail list available to other reputable organizations whose products or services we think you might find interesting. If you do not want us to share your e-mail address with other companies or organizations, please let us know by calling us at the number provided above.
Undecided

GregWS
Level 10

a module, repeatable in any direction and rotation

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: April 30, 2009, 09:49:05 AM »

For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes the consumer's domain name and e-mail address (where possible).
From time to time, we make our customer e-mail list available to other reputable organizations whose products or services we think you might find interesting. If you do not want us to share your e-mail address with other companies or organizations, please let us know by calling us at the number provided above.
Undecided

Shocked
Chris Z
Level 7

View Profile WWW
« Reply #84 on: April 30, 2009, 10:27:00 PM »

Yo dawg I heard you like schemes, so I put a scam in your scam so you can con while you con.

redoubtable troutbot
Level 2

The robot is your friend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #85 on: April 30, 2009, 11:16:23 PM »

hmm... Undecided

I'll keep an eye out for these guys (this guy?). The JForce dudes seems to actually get some work done in between embarrassing themselves on youtube, so anything can happen, right?
agj
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #86 on: April 30, 2009, 11:52:45 PM »

Whoa, that is the most awful privacy policy ever written. It's just saying 'we use everything we gather from you for our own purposes without your consent'. I wonder where all these sites got it from.

Sk8rCai
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: May 12, 2009, 06:04:23 AM »

Another update..

This time they have another site for their game:

http://www.degenerationtheory.com

Still no hard details or anything other than another photoshopped image, but it's progress!

It seems that the this-is-gaming.com addy is now going straight to their crystal-core website!
Maybe they've given their game website thing up as a bad idea!?!?

The Jobs page is still advertising for a lead programmer, so I'm assuming they haven't found one!!!
Sk8rCai
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: May 12, 2009, 06:22:50 AM »

ooh, oooh...

Just another quick update....

http://www.moddb.com/members/crystalcore/

There's a larger version of their concept image that appears on their site.

Although I think they're approaching this all wrong, I want them to do something good with this!

Although the realist in me thinks that nothing much will happen...
ஒழுக்கின்மை (Paul Eres)
Level 10

Also known as रिंकू.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #89 on: May 12, 2009, 06:28:48 AM »

i'm not sure why we should really be interested in this. but it's maybe just that i've seen things like this dozens of times over the years, even in the ohrrpgce community we had things like this. things like this are funny the first few times but just sad after you see them so many times.

Sk8rCai
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: May 12, 2009, 06:36:22 AM »

i'm not sure why we should really be interested in this. but it's maybe just that i've seen things like this dozens of times over the years, even in the ohrrpgce community we had things like this. things like this are funny the first few times but just sad after you see them so many times.

I know what you mean, dude!

I'd like to draw an analogy with road accidents; while we've all seen an terrible crash at some point, if you can witness the crash as it happens, you might be able to discern some data from the event so that you can learn from it and apply it to your driving career, so that you don't suffer the same fate.
ஒழுக்கின்மை (Paul Eres)
Level 10

Also known as रिंकू.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #91 on: May 12, 2009, 07:04:01 AM »

i don't think i'll suffer the same fate since i've released games and somewhat know how to -- the mistakes made here (wanting other people to make your game for you) are usually only made once.

Snakey
Level 2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #92 on: May 13, 2009, 07:52:05 PM »

The main problem it seems is that they actually don't have any appreciable skills when it comes to actually developing games or software. The core skills aren't met by the founders and the founders aren't willing to pay anyone for those skills. Sorry, but no matter how you dress it, deferred payment is not a realistic payment plan.

So it seems what is happening, is that they just continually go round and round in circles, hoping that a programmer will sucker him/herself into working for them. This sort of thing is really, really common.

I like turtles.
Snakey
Level 2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #93 on: June 15, 2009, 03:29:46 PM »

http://forums.beyondunreal.com/showthread.php?t=186495

They now have the Unreal Engine 3 engine. So however much the Leadwerks 2 engine cost, it didn't even matter :D

I like turtles.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic