Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411500 Posts in 69373 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 25, 2024, 02:02:44 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperAudioHi,I'm a music producer and I can compose for you!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Hi,I'm a music producer and I can compose for you!  (Read 572 times)
KISNOU
Level 0

View Profile
« on: April 05, 2016, 05:28:28 AM »

Hi,my name is Joseph but I make music under the name of KISNOU.
I make ambient/chill music for hypotethical films and animations. Since I started making music,I've noticed that many indipendent artists,like students or film makers,have used my songs for their creations(my music is copyright free,which means that you can use it how you want as long as you give me credits). Now,I love when people use my music for their projects and I'd like to tell you this.

The main platform where I share my songs is Soundcloud,and here you can also find all the links to my socials. Anyway,if you want to take a listen,here is my soundcloud profile: https://soundcloud.com/kisnoumusic
Feel free to listen to my songs,and keep in mind that I can make music if you ask me(depending on what you need).
You can find my stuff also on YouTube,simply searching "Kisnou",you'll find many many songs.

So,here you go. If you need anything,or if you just want to talk about anything else,feel free to send me a pm on soundcloud or an email to [email protected]
I hope you'll like my music,and thank you very much! Smiley
Wreckage Machinery
Level 0

Producer/Composer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2016, 05:48:11 AM »

Giving this post a bump, simply because you are indeed a good producer Wink Keep up the good work!

WRECKAGE MACHINERY
Producer | Composter | Remixer | DJ 
Co-Host & -Founder of The Neurosphere Show

www.fb.com/wreckagemachinery
www.soundcloud.com/wreckage-machinery
www.wreckagemachinery.bandcamp.com
TIG- self introduction:
https://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=54833.0
Jasmine
Level 5

Boop

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2016, 09:45:00 AM »

Hey Kisnou! The Audio forums are primarily for audio designers to talk with one another, offer advice, feedback on pieces, etc.

If you want to showcase your work, post it in the Portfolio section. If you are looking for jobs, try the Offering Paid Work section, or see if anyone mentions a need for audio on the DevLog board.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic