Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411273 Posts in 69323 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 12:49:49 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsBREAK N' TAKE - Flipped Breakout with Alien Superweapons.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Author Topic: BREAK N' TAKE - Flipped Breakout with Alien Superweapons.  (Read 10523 times)
AlexVsCoding
Level 7

Enthusiasm at dangerous levels.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: January 21, 2019, 11:46:28 AM »

Feedback for last test of BREAK N TAKE:

- Tutorial part 2 skips on death
- Level 1 plays twice
- People swiping up to escape level
- People need a higher place to tap - People think it's the button
- Need indicator between button and dead area
- Full indicator for shop
- Tapping button
- Ball looks like something for the player to avoid (RED)
- Auto-warp when everyone is dead/abducted
- Humans as resources isn't clear - MAKE SHOP CLEARER
- Space below button looks like a dead space - There's no visual indicator that area is useful for anything
- Potentially look at lag/latency adding to paddle?

Hopefully going to be working through this list in the coming days!

AlexVsCoding
Level 7

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: May 02, 2019, 04:54:53 AM »

Hey Folks!

Gahhh, another huge gap between development updates! But I’ve made some substantial progress I figured it'd be worth updating you on:

+ Control scheme overhauled: Previously I had the controls split vertically (activating the beam required pushing a button) but after thorough testing with folks, I reached a point where it was clear players were just not getting it (many just pushing the beam constantly and crashing into the ground). This was one of the big contributors to the project grinding to a halt (Along with my other game, SHOTDOGS coming into existence). Whilst running workshops in London, I considered simplifying the controls further to a super-hot style mechanism, in which not engaging with the game (Not touching the screen) activated the wide beam whilst engaging shrunk the beam and sped the ball up. This solution fixed multiple problems:
- Players pressing the beam ball by default and crashing into the ground assuming it was the default button
- The slowdown whilst idle allows players to rest their hands from the taxing process of holding their fingers/thumb against the screen
- Creates different styles of play in which players can interact with the game at their own pace

+ Descent speed massively slowed: With the rate at which people were persistently crashing into the ground, the drop speed has been reduced to a slow crawl down that can be easily remedied by activating the idle beam. Means that players that want the pressure of descending the level fast can do whilst others can wobble between the two states

+ Shop design revamped: This is a pretty substantial update, this involved replacing the existing UI with buttons clearly displaying the powerups, coming up with the catchy name Drop Shop, adding a much more vibrant shop button, revising the requirements for upgrade, re-aligining the UI and integrating the new UI for the rest of the game. There was a point where I wanted to merge the shop with the game over/mission complete screen, but it was clear that it was waaaaay too much to have all that info on screen.

+ UI standardised with the rest of my games: This was pretty straightforward, at the current time I’ve standardised all my games with similar interface design.

+ Player ship redesigned to stand out clearer on the screen: This is an old update, but I had many players express concern that they didn’t realised they were controlling the player. Making them stand out as the brightest thing on the screen (Bright red and green against a purple/blue background) was the easiest way to do that. It should also make the app icon design pop a lot brighter too!

+ Rating system integrated into main level: I previously just had the rating UI integrated on the level select/game over screen, but have instead decided to add it to the main game screen by merging it with the percentage bar.

+ Added visual feedback to warp state: Linked to the above improvement, the UI lights up blue once you’ve reached a 50% capture rate of humans.

+ Pickups/menu buttons/UI text rescaled for better reading: This was a general problem of having items/UI elements too small in game to be read clearly. It’s something I’ve been having a problem with in a variety of my games and I’m trying to prevent myself from making these mistakes in future projects.

+ 50% of abductees required instead of 60%: This was a way of making the game more accessible to new players but retaining the challenge for new players (If a new player wants 5 stars on a level, they can choose to continue abducting past 50%, but those who can’t be bothered can move on to new levels.

+ Create ending to final level (a game over credits panning screen): At the end of the game, instead of going straight to the game over screen, you get a nice little cinematic, mirroring what happened at the start of the game showing the camera descending into a military bunker constructing an army. Whether I have this as the reward for getting 5 stars on every level OR just the standard ending is something I haven’t decided on yet.

+ Beginning of integrating iPhone X functionality

+ Improve basic powers (Drop beam/blackhole is particularly bad)

+ Implement Max level text

+ End of game screen with promotional content

TO DO:
- Continue integrating the iPhone X scaling
- Look into adding an arcade mode
- Integrate the shop into the tutorial
- Blocks in the middle of the level are hard to reach
- Players thinking destroying blocks is the win state rather than abducting humans
- Look at creating a bonus for getting 5 stars for all levels (+10 levels)
- Disable home button on game over screen when settings toggled
- Adjust ad displaying/have thresholds for when ads are displayed (Max number of levels completed without displaying an ad)
- Add decorations to the rooftops of levels
- Acceleration rate of dropping humans if lots of them in DROP SHOP
- Make sure the unfilled power-up is always selected for upgrades
- Completely overhaul tutorial, is total garbage
- Add more indicators for viewing the ball in game (people keep thinking it’s an enemy/projectile)
- Possible to skip final section of tutorial by dying
- Hide buttons once shop is empty
- Change shop being active based on overall humans collected, rather than the ones just that round
- Glitch in the level code that allows you to skip levels entirely
- Address alignment issues with iPhone X (camera isn’t offset enough)
- Button sounds (bleeps and bloops)
- Move military base back to the locked levels (40-50)
- Review level difficulty/possibly add in easier sections
- Weird glitch that makes a good chunk of the menu disappear
- Replay button needs fixing on game over screen
- More visual feedback for the win state
- Get a new test flight out

Stay tuned for more updates!

AlexVsCoding
Level 7

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: May 04, 2019, 02:03:07 AM »

Hey Folks!

Quick update on the project, had chance to test with someone last night and made some really useful developments!

The really obvious fix that was pointed out was making the powerups flash, getting people to notice the power ups up to this point has been frustratingly difficult and hopefully this change will make them pop out a bit more!

Here's the rest of the changes/adjustments I'll be considering:
- Have hints in either text or animation format for gameplay on the game over/mission complete screens
- Introduce the block types/power ups as they come up in gameplay with a short animation/section of text
- Corners of screen were kind of hard to reach
- Laser sight for roto-shot
- Possibly have power ups listed were rating currently is (And have it so you can manually activate them when you wish rather than automatically)
- People are still clearing all blocks in the tutorial, need an escape/slowdown point
- Player swiped to warp instead of tapped
- Hasn't used shop at all: Look at making the shop pop up if your points hit a certain threshold (e.g. 25 humans captured)
- Accidentally swiped out of app on iPhone X
- Liked the countdown from the pause menu
- Didn't use the slow beam (idle mode) but was appreciative of the mechanic once knew about it
- Descending of the player wasn't noticed
- More succinct side movement in the shop
- More indication that vats in the shop are full
- 8 looks like a zero on the shop (Font)
- Full popup when upgrade achieved (UPGRADE UNLOCKED) possibly with a preview
- Possibly worth considering that the powerups are a redundant element of the game?
- Wide beam isn't used as often as I'd like (But maybe that's a player preference thing)
- All the powerups need slowing down (Things like the drop cutter need slowing down massively) to make them more noticeable to players when they happen
- Look at using a toggle slider button for switching between arcade and story mode

Today I'm going to be working on getting a more sophisticated tutorial for the start of the game along with getting an android version working. Stay tuned for more soon!

AlexVsCoding
Level 7

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: June 03, 2019, 07:16:11 AM »

Hey Folks!

Got a big pile of updates for you, a lot of stuff developed over the last month!
- Shop overhaul: Because of the ongoing confusion with the interface, I have made radical changes to the design of the shop. Instead of the 3 tubs to drop humans into, I've abandoned the central tub (To unlock higher upgrade slots) and instead gave the player the option of choosing between the various weapons. With this, I've created a short preview of each weapon in action to demonstrate what they do. I also made the shop look more like it's connected to the bowels of a mothership (Something I'll be trying to replicate in the main menu later). I've also added a scaling factor which accelerates the rate of humans being dropped if you've been holding it for longer than a couple of seconds.
- Controls shortened: I had quite a few people complaining about not being able to comfortably reach the edges of the page with the paddle, the ball often slipping past. Halving the distance required to move the ship to move the full width of the screen has made the controls more responsive and easily able to block the sides of the screen.
- Changes to the ball: To try and make the game more accessible, I've made some significant changes to the ball. First, I've made the ball white and green, primarily because many players associated the red with harm or danger (Something to avoid). The white in particular works really well in highlighting it in the level. I've also doubled the size of the ball to make it harder to miss, stand out from the other multi-balls that get added later and further visually pop on the screen. A significant walkback of a feature was the slowdown sync with the beam, which was slowing the ball based on whether the beam was active or not. Unfortunately a lot of players weren't associating the ball slowing down with the beam and in general found it harder to predict the trajectory of the ball. I've since replaced this with a ball that rapidly descends onto the map, followed by a gradual ascent back up to the paddle. This still gives players a window of time to abduct civillians on the map whilst still behaving in a predictable manner.
- Rating overhaul: One recurring piece of feedback from the various events I took the game along to is that they didn't have the time to look at the bottom of the screen to see the rating. Placing it above the player was a simple way of making sure it was in their peripheral view. To not needessly clog the screen, I halved the height of the rating bar.
- DEATH ZONE: A piece of feedback I got from players who didn't have experience with Breakout was why the ball going off screen killed the player. A simple solution to this was creating an on screen barrier which killed the player if the ball entered it. This also doubled as a way of indicating that the level was complete, having the barrier deactivate and disappear (Allowing the ball to go offscreen uninterupted).
- Score/highscore/level number removed from top of screen: Players weren't reading it, wasn't clear what the numbers meant and was taking up screen real estate that was better suited to the death barrier/rating bar.

Here's what I'll be getting to over the next month, hopefully in the lead-up to launch:
- Sculpt a more compelling tutorial: Whilst I have made minor tweaks over the last month, the tutorial is still pretty basic. I'll be trying to construct a tutorial which slowly brings in information over longer periods of time, for example including a popup/ animation when multi-hit blocks are added to the level or a short demo when new powerups are introduced.
- Main menu overhaul: UI wise I'm happy with the layout, but having something more compelling than just an empty landscape would be better, the one that is particularly appealing at the moment would be a mothership style interface where you can move between the various modes using swipe.
- Decoration of levels: It's been a long overdue issue, but adding thematically relevant decoration to the levels is definitely needed. The intention would be to destroy decorations once the ball hits them, but not effect the trajectory of the ball.
- Research into having the beam be constantly active: This is a contentious one, but the idea of reducing the amount of tasks to juggle by simply having the beam be active constantly, rather than a seperate action by slowing down as a means of trying to simplify the controls/tutorial.

Here are some smaller tweaks and refinements:
- Game breaking bug on shop which crashes game
- Game crashes/slows on splash screen (triggered by title actors)
- Overlap/layering order issue on iPhone X (Needs layers defining)
- Highscore popup needs alignment code for scaling to other devices
- On android, rating game/disable ads popup crash the app when clicked
- Add swipe functionality to change levels
- Countdown/autowarp on level end (Once all the blocks/humans have been destroyed)
- Swipe UI needs longer tabs to hide the scroller poking out of either end
- Way to exit the shop without emptying all the humans dropped
- Alien face smushed against the button when human drop toggled
- Set max time in level once complete
- Change colour of pause menu button after x amount of time (to make it subtler)
- Need expo functions for game (Reset on idle, ads/popups disabled)
- Display WARP ACTIVE in the rating bar rather than below?
- Level number displays up till the first human is abducted
- Investigate creating cohesive fonts for the project (Currently have 4 which are placeholder)
- Mock up main menu with swipe functionality (Arcade/Story/Level Select)

Last month was pretty hectic in terms of finding time to focus workwise, hopefully this month should involve more regular updates, in particular in reference to an event I attended with the game! Stay tuned for more soon!

AlexVsCoding
Level 7

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: June 07, 2019, 02:39:49 AM »

Hey Folks!

Managed to do another update within a week! Hopefully can maintain this momentum up till submission, we will see!

Since the last post, there's been another batch of changes that have massively altered the project. Here we go!

+ Manual Warp is dead, long live Auto-Warp: One recurring complaint was players not understanding when was appropriate to exit the level, as previously you had a window from 50% human abduction to choose when to exit. After consulting with other developers, it became clear that it was too much of a deviation away from Breakout (Destroying the blocks to progress rather than abducting humans). Now, when you destroy the blocks, you have a short window to try and abduct the remaining few people, then you're auto warped out of the level. This was accompanied by a satisfying "CITY DESTROYED" popup (And will be getting some further polish before launch. What I want to have is the win state to be more satisfying than dying, which was the previous situation.

+ Blocks instead of humans: As mentioned above, the shift to breaking bricks as the prime directive was a difficult one for me to consider. The warp function was created to stop players from being stuck in a situation where they had to tediously break every single block if they didn't want to. The ways I've addressed this is two fold: Speeding up the ball over time and having the ball destroy the final block automatically. Speeding up the ball over time means the play session is much more quick an intense where previously it dragged. Breaking the final block is a little touch to not only make the player feel the game is on your side, but also add a bit of tactics to the final block - If you have a multiple hit block and a single hit one, it's much quicker to destroy the single hit one and let the insta-kill ball kill the other one. It is technically possible currently for the ball to permanently orbit the brick, an error I need to fix but in general it's been a successful transition!

+ Decoration: It's a subtle change, but I've added some decorative tiles to the tops of the buildings to add some more personality to the gameplay spaces. I highjacked the seed system to place roof tiles appropriate to the scene (and keeping them consistent). I still need to add some visual functions to them, but they definitely seem to make them look more like unique shapes.

+ Exit button from the shop: A common complaint was that the player couldn't escape from the shop without emptying all their humans into the various tanks. A quick and easy solution was placing an X in the top corner.

+ Pause functionality remap: Previously (See last post) I had a pause button that faded when you walked over it, but I decided that even that was too distracting to players (Blocked the player view). With the manual warp removed from the game, I followed the strategy I did with SHUMP and made the top half of the screen be a giant pause button. This allows the player to quickly pause tapping anywhere rather than fumbling around for the pause button in the top corner.

+ RIP vertical movement: With the introduction of an accelerating ball, vertical movement seemed like an unnecessary addition to gameplay. Killing the function also stopped players accidentally dying; many of whom didn't even notice when asked that the paddle was sinking. If they're not noticing it, why keep the feature?

Here are some more of the various changes I've added:

+ Shop accidentally can be triggered without actively pressing on it
+ Swipe UI borders made thicker to hide edge of slider
+ Level label remains on screen until the first human is abducted
+ Set max time in level after objective complete
+ Face smushing the controls added to the shop

Here's what I need to do next!

- Descriptions to the shop upon upgrading/further descriptions 
- More visual identifiers between game over and victory screens
- Overhaul of the main menu
- More of a visual kick to the win state/audio queues
- Add hints to the game over screen
- Skip function to credits
- Update app icon
- Experiment with key control setup (alternative input for gameplay)

Stay tuned for more soon, I'm going to try and maintain at least an update every monday, we'll see if I can maintain that!

AlexVsCoding
Level 7

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: June 24, 2019, 04:54:17 AM »

Hey Folks!

Had a family emergency which has restricted my ability to work on the project/update the site for the last few weeks, but I'm finally back to work!

I'll try and keep this reasonably brief, as there's a lot for me to be getting on with!

Unlike my previous games, there's less spots within it to monetise the game (Due to it not having an currency system with dedicated unlocks rather than upgrades, there isn't really anywhere for reward ads to go). Sinking any more time into the project beyond this month is going to jeopardise my sustainability (If my predictions are correct), so I've got just over a week to finish the project.

Within this time, I'll be exhibiting the game in London close before submission so I'll be able to gauge whether the game is ready/enjoyable.

I've got something in contingency, so it's not make or break, but the project has gone on two months longer than planned (and as you can see from the logs/previous thread) an ancient project I'm looking forward to finishing up.

A big update I've added since is an overhaul of the tutorial, check out a Twitter thread that goes into the steps of explaining it:

https://twitter.com/alexvscoding/status/1142927297118449665

Here's a list of the stuff I'll be working on this week!
- Add further tutorials to gameplay (explaining blocks and pickups as they're introduced)
- Simplifying the functionality of powerups to make them more appealing/present to players
- Updating the main game font
- Integrate cross promo functionality
- Improve engagement with the shop
- Level select needs back button
- Update game icon
- Need win state sound
- Integrate new control functions (traditional arcade layout)
- Floor decorations?

Stay tuned for more soon, they will be smaller updates since I can't afford to sink too much time into the finite time of this week! Thanks for your patience re: updates!
« Last Edit: July 03, 2019, 10:08:30 AM by AlexVsCoding » Logged

AlexVsCoding
Level 7

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: July 04, 2019, 02:11:44 AM »

Hey folks!

BREAK N TAKE is done! There's obviously still more tweaks/refinements, but from pushing myself to get the game done by the end of June, what might have taken a couple more weeks was completed in roughly one week!

Here's the trailer for the game now:

Objectives now up till release is looking into getting an Android port arranged (First time I've gone through the process) and getting as much play testing done on the iOS build as possible! I've currently got an arcade cabinet of the game (Courtesy of Katy Marshall!) which uses an android tablet as it's core, so that will serve as a solid stress tester!

Here is the stuff I accomplished in the last week, most will be just a list but I've grabbed some of the most significant changes and expanded on them and why I made these changes so close to shipping:

+ Add tutorial to shop: One thing that has been persistent with playthroughs is folks not engaging with the shop (and once they do, not understanding what was going on). To improve engagement, I added a shop unlock countdown to exclude the player from accessing it (And create hype/curiosity for whats inside), built a tutorial where the shop functions were dramatically reduced (One option, one button) and most importantly have given tangible notifications of what you're unlocking. Previously, you just upgraded the powerups you already had, but now I've made it so you unlock each of the powerups first, then upgrade them. Not only does this create some degree of personalisation, but means I could remove the worst tier of power that most folks were complaining about. In tests since, I've seen a tangible uptick in player engagement.

+ Look into momentum/inertia in idle paddle: This was one of the large changes that I considered a risk this close to release, but many players have expressed a frustration with physics appearing to stop immediately after player contact. What I've done since is add a bit of gradient to the player slowing down, similar to that of an air hockey paddle.

+ Experiment with different paddle controls (Ball orientation): This was by far the riskiest change I've made in the game. I had several players point out that the paddle functions for BREAK N TAKE were that of Pong, rather than Breakout, meaning the accuracy required to nail those tricky blocks was cumbersome. I opted for a pretty straightforward solution; depending where on the X axis the paddle is hit, deflect back at that speed relative to the centre of the paddle. (E.g. Left side on the edge = -50, centre of paddle = 0, centre right = 25). This also had to be reflected in the wall sides and buildings and interestingly I realised that I had massive speed restrictions on blocks (Previously when the ball hit the screen limits, it slowed back down to default speed, now it didn't). Because of this, I had to dial everything down a little bit. It's definitely a lot better for those changes being made.

+ Optimise actors
+ Pause/exit buttons on shop moved
+ Tutorial Hand needs moving upwards
+ Disable all the debugging (Reset regions, shop lock)
+ Compile Trailer for Break N Take
+ Re-Attach the level lock code
+ "Hit the ball" instead of "Use the ball"
+ Reward ads infrastructure implemented
+ Have a reward ad popup for more humans if you're close to getting a full tank?
+ Need indicator that vats are full (MAKE BUTTON SAY MAX)
+ Replace play button in shop with notification to get more humans via reward ad
+ Possibly get rid of play button in shop (Once humans emptied)
+ Volume indicator is reversed/doesn't respond correctly
+ Weapon unlock: Level 1 unlocks item, level 2 3 4 upgrades
+ The amount of humans you've abducted looks like a price
+ First upgrade should be unlock, rest are upgrades
+ Improve the power of the first level of powerup
+ Fix shop sound issues
+ Make power ups better (by cutting out bottom upgrade)
+ Slowly unlock powerups cover course of game (Since certain ones are useless early on)
+ Ambiguity on shop
+ Beeps and boops not covered by audio toggle
+ Need alignment for devices for rating and dancing alien
+ Text bug on the main menu (black blocks)
+ Head should raise back up on shop of alien
+ Transitions are sluggish
+ Death text too risky to read: pause the game/centralise?
+ Make spin cutter activate higher in the shop
+ Tutorial bug where the humans don't warp
+ Number of humans look like price
+ Swipe to change levels/shop options
+ Make X flash when shop expired
+ Swipe on shop options/level select
+ Random direction of movement at the start (OR straight line down)
+ Turn off beam for second tutorial
+ Up the speed of the ball a little
+ "Humans taken" popup unnecessary on game over
+ Look at doing a humans 20/20 collected instead
+ X on level select low opacity (Need a shop variable turning off)
+ Make required shop unlock amount to be 25 instead of 20
+ Got press/head lift backwards in game
+ Potential experiment with advanced ball controls
+ Downward warp?
+ Press hold and tap to move (Tutorial)
+ Arrow to point at the death wall, lower text
+ Didn't notice DEATH text
+ White button underlaid apparently looks strange
+ Can't zero in on final blocks
+ Head shouldn't stay up in game
+ Make shield thicker
+ "Press and hold" in the tutorial instead of press
+ Paddle near the wall bounces off

THINGS LEFT TO DO:

- Disable pausing during death sequence
- Re-route folks who've clicked on popups to other ones (E.g. If you've already rated the game, you probably don't want to keep seeing that notification)
- Finalise game icon
- Change the game section labels
- Produce trailers/screenshots for the various device sizes
- Submit build for review
- Commission promotional art
- Tour Break N Take cabinet on the lead up to launch

BEYOND LAUNCH:

Since I don't know how the game is going to do, I'm currently going to be focusing my time on updating my previous games and ports since there's a sizeable gap between submitting and launching (3 months!). If things do go well, I'm wanting to:
- Extend the campaign to add back in the military units there were before
- Implement special blocks, such as shields, forcefields against abduction, drone paddles and maybe even a boss
- Arcade mode with a leaderboard (And potentially look into a weekly random seed)
- Remaster of the menu to have more sophisticated graphics
- Add a reward for getting 5 stars on all levels
« Last Edit: July 04, 2019, 03:24:05 AM by AlexVsCoding » Logged

AlexVsCoding
Level 7

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: August 08, 2019, 01:39:28 AM »

Hey Folks!

BREAK N TAKE is now available for pre-order on iOS! Sign up here: https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/break-n-take/id1207678993

Really excited for launch, which will be in 3 weeks. Development time has taken approximately 8 months, 2 months more than I'd hoped but genuinely was unavoidable to prevent a sub-par project being submitted. So many major changes happened in the closing moments of the project!

I might do a full evaluation of the project once it's launched, but for now, here's some of the changes/additions I've recently made:

+ Promotional Art/revised icon: Whilst I can't show it yet, I've had some awesome promotional art created by the incredibly talented Katy Marshall which hopefully will get used if the game gets featured!

Here's some sneak previews of mockups:

+ Achievements: It wasn't something I was planning to add, but I've implemented 25 achievements linked to various tasks in the game. It was a lot of fun creating the various symbols, here's a collection of them:

+ Cross Promo: Got cross promotion integrated in BREAK N TAKE but also the reverse (BREAK N TAKE cross promo in my games!) Hopefully will result in some cross pollination!

+ Tweaks and refinements: There was a lot of little bugs that had slipped through, such as upgrades being assigned to the wrong powerups, menu alignment, ad frequency.

Stuff to do post launch!
- Arcade mode: Gonna get a randomly generated level structure in place with a leaderboard that players can compete to be the top of!
- Military unit return: Try and re-integrate the military units in some manner, thematically having them present in the additional content created would be fitting (military resistance after the initial invasion)
- Experiment with different blocks: Stuff like shields, drones, beam blockers and maybe even different materials (Glass frames, indestructible objects)
- Add new powerups: I may look at adding some new powerups to give folks some more targets to work towards, but we'll see!
- 10-20 extra levels: Some bonus content exploring the above features would be nice, in particular having some kind of boss fight finale would be awesome.
- Restructure the menu: I want to have a menu in which you can swipe to shift between the different modes of play (E.g. Arcade and story)

As with SHUMP, a lot of these additions will depend on how successful the game is. Pretty much guaranteed is the endless mode, but the rest might hinge on how well the game does.

Stay tuned for more soon!

Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic