Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411423 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 12:10:30 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid WorkCereal Killers! ((LOOKING FOR EXPERIENCED 2-D Game DESIGNERS FOR FIGHTING GAME))
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Cereal Killers! ((LOOKING FOR EXPERIENCED 2-D Game DESIGNERS FOR FIGHTING GAME))  (Read 2132 times)
mythallica
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: April 09, 2016, 05:08:20 PM »

Greetings! My name is Mikhail Sebastian and I am currently doing a series of illustrations based on a 2-D Fighting game concept I'm working on titled Cereal Killers. It's a parody fighting game based on cereal mascots. I'm currently looking for some experienced game designers who could assist me with making this a reality. I want to pitch this as a Kickstarter and I have no doubt that it will be successful. You WILL be paid for your time but a larger portion will be dispensed after the Kickstarter concludes and the production can really begin. The first initial payments will mainly be for anything we can get done to include into the official Campaign pitch. At the moment, I would like to make it available for platforms like Steam and perhaps the App store if possible. Shoot me a message or email if your interested! I'm looking to build a team and make this happen!
SYNOPSIS: Your favorite cereal mascots (or a legal parodied version of them) square off in the Battle Bowl to claim the ultimate prize! Cereal Killers (in concept) is an old school 2-D sprite based fighting game.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic