Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411512 Posts in 69376 Topics- by 58430 Members - Latest Member: Jesse Webb

April 26, 2024, 08:04:03 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingGuert's Grinder
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Guert's Grinder  (Read 11239 times)
SamanthaZero
Level 0

Subdivisional

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2007, 07:41:09 PM »

I definitely plan on adding more to Accelematrix, but not in the immediate future.  I'd like to add a single player mode and networked multiplayer.  It's the perfect kind of game to go up on Shockwave.com or Kongregate.  However, I am working on a different game for web portals right now.  Accelematrix was kind of a weekend excursion which I'll come back to in a few weeks.  So maybe it would be best for you to spend your valuable time looking at someone else's game, or maybe you care to provide feedback to the game I am focusing on right now.  Let me know either way!
Kornel Kisielewicz
The Black Knight
Level 1

Madman for hire

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2007, 08:17:52 PM »

Or games that aren't, like, the creator's first game ever. Cause I know those tend to suck. My first game ever is my B-Game Tecnojam. Yep.
My first game ever that reached a playable state was DoomRL... so I guess that's not a rule then...

At your service,
Kornel Kisielewicz (@epyoncf)
ChaosForge -- DoomRL and AliensRL
Jupiter Hell -- DoomRL spiritual successor!
Guert
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2007, 03:27:45 AM »

Ok! I'll give you some feedback on your game Ulognep but I'm not gonna grind it. Since Gold wants to work on Space Barnacle seriously on the near future, I'll start with it...

Kernel: You are the exception that makes the rule! Wink

Ok, later guys! 

Tr00jg
« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2007, 04:20:56 AM »

Sweet! I'll be happy to have my game in Guert's Grinder. I am close to releasing a new version of Roach Toaster 2 (with loads of updates) and then I will be ready for a grinding session!
Mr. Yes
Level 5

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: September 27, 2007, 03:36:32 PM »

This is such a great idea! Once I can release another version of Nifty, I will request that you grind it. It's just too awesome of an opportunity. I could come out of it dead, but it would be worth it.  Kiss

skaldicpoet9
Level 10

"The length of my life was fated long ago "

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2007, 01:02:03 PM »

Great idea Guert Smiley Can't wait to see some grindage.....

\\\\\\\"Fearlessness is better than a faint heart for any man who puts his nose out of doors. The date of my death and length of my life were fated long ago.\\\\\\\"
Radnom
Level 8

BANNED

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2007, 01:29:59 AM »

If you could grind my DDDEVASTATIONNN game, that would be great. I've been working on the game for over a year, so it's definitely not just something I might throw away - I really want to make it as good as I can.

Guert
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: October 01, 2007, 08:45:34 PM »

For all those who desires a grind, please refer to the submission thread

Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic