Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411522 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58431 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 28, 2024, 07:38:46 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsNinja Master - windows
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Ninja Master - windows  (Read 1106 times)
2mass
Level 2

View Profile WWW
« on: April 22, 2016, 10:08:28 AM »

Ninja Master

Mini strategy game.. Based on highscores.. Which is based on gold.. There's also a final boss fight, traits and upgrades, a market and a mission room, making it a mini RPG too.. But perhaps the best description is one I gave a friend: "It's solitaire with ninjas".

Here's some screenshots from the game that took me and my girlfriend some 4-5 weeks to make, now we just need to tune the stories a bit, especially the mission stories, which are generated, meaning that I mix places, things, persons and so on, in a generator I made for the purpose. It's all filled with dummy stuff now.. But to some of the screenshots with no further ado..

And the music..

Now I just need to get my act together, and finish that story generator. I wonder if anyone has any suggestions as to where I can publish this for free once it's all done? I've had three beta testers on it, btw.

« Last Edit: July 09, 2016, 01:55:38 AM by 2mass » Logged

2mass
Level 2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2016, 02:49:57 AM »

Ninja

No one knows where I can upload this to, so that it can be given out for free? Nobody knows the trouble I've seen? Nobody knows my sorrow?  Droop

I figure that googling it will lead me to a jungle of free-game sites, so I'd rather take some advice from someone who knows a bit more about the biz than I do, before I move on. I'm admittedly quite a newbie when it comes to publishing games in 2016. Spare a shekel for an ex-leper.

woodsmoke
Level 4

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2016, 03:02:46 AM »

Upload to itch.io.
Upload to Gamejolt.

2mass
Level 2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2016, 12:25:31 AM »

Upload to itch.io.
Upload to Gamejolt.
Yea, that's what I was looking for. Thanks.

2mass
Level 2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2016, 01:22:01 AM »

Marked it done. Now I just wonder if I should drop it for a buck or a euro instead of making it all free. Dunno. I can't best decide.

Here's a Let's Play vid of the finished game, anyway..

EDIT:

« Last Edit: July 09, 2016, 12:17:09 AM by 2mass » Logged

2mass
Level 2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2016, 11:53:50 PM »

Made it free. Download it and read more about it here:

https://shikaka-games.itch.io/ninja-master

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic