Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411424 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 08:18:22 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGeneralPlease tell me your opinion on my game design writing
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Please tell me your opinion on my game design writing  (Read 472 times)
Vitta
Level 0

View Profile
« on: April 23, 2016, 11:09:52 AM »

Hello, guys, I have recently started my own site where I want to write articles about games and game design and today I have posted first game design analysis of Legend of Grimrock - just the character customization part.

link: http://galmanac.com/dailydesignlegendofgrimrock/

Please, tell me if I am saying anything valuable in there and if not... I am willing to take any criticism, even the toughest one.
Thank you for your time and effort Smiley
Evilperson
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2016, 02:29:49 PM »

Well, first of all, you earned yourself a subscriber(it's me! Wink).
I like the formatting, but I feel like the post kinda lacked a conclusion.
What I mean is that it would be nice if you'd make it more clear of what the game did right and wrong, because I don't feel like I learned anything important in game design.

But maybe it just went over my head because I'm fairly exhausted reading this post.
Vitta
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2016, 01:16:16 PM »

Thank you for subscription Smiley I really appreciate it
And yes I feel I have failed in the most imprtant that shoudl define whole purpose of game design analysis a that is to present ideas and observations and learn something from them ...
In next episode... I will try to focus on understandabillity and of course Smiley good analysis

Thank you for you suggestions and have a great day Smiley
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic