Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411283 Posts in 69325 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 29, 2024, 02:22:08 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingTower Game Playtesting
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Tower Game Playtesting  (Read 321 times)
swbgames
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: April 24, 2016, 05:41:56 PM »

Hi all! I’m an indie game developer/designer like many others, and more importantly I have a prototype/demo that I would like you to try. You can consider it as a very early playtest of some ideas that I have been throwing around for a while. It’s nothing fancy. Just a simple game with programmer graphics to get the main gameplay in place fast.
It’s a minimalist puzzle platformer with fifteen unique levels focused all around a central mechanic. You’ll have to play it to find out more.

Here is a sample screenshot. Click for larger version.

It’s fully compatible with a dualshock 4 if you use DS4Windows or a keyboard on windows . There is a Mac/OSX version with keyboard support too. For more information about myself and the game please drop by my website sbvideogames.com to learn more.
If you have any thoughts about the game or anything please leave a comment below or through my site. Specifically if it runs and what you think about the gameplay and how the mechanics work together.

Link to the game for windows included with this post or on my website if the first option is not available. Base line for running the game is an Intel HD 4000 chipset. DirectX9 or higher.

-Shawn W. Benson
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic