Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411279 Posts in 69323 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 05:58:44 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallIndie Game community app - Survey
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Indie Game community app - Survey  (Read 258 times)
guskbsk
Level 0

View Profile
« on: April 24, 2016, 06:24:13 PM »

Hello TIGsource!

My name is Gus and I’m a Business Administration student.
I have always been an indie game enthusiast, I think their very existence is important to the development of the game industry, and I believe that these games’ presence in the market has been growing steadily mainly because of the community and its wish to make it all grow and get better while funding people that really deserve it.
The last few months I have been gathering resources to develop an online app that I hope will innovate, in some ways, the interaction of all the parts of the indie games community. There is a very long way ahead, but right now, the idea is to gather information about the indie games players, and what are their feelings about the concept that we came up with.
What you can do to help with this project is help with the research by answering to this survey: http://goo.gl/forms/BGOnYgIz4v
It will only take 5 minutes and I promise you that it will be something different and good for the community.
Thank you very much, and please ask any questions that you like.

TL;DR: Five minute Indie Game consumer’s profile Survey: http://goo.gl/forms/BGOnYgIz4v
guskbsk
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2016, 03:03:21 PM »

Hey guys, I saw that some of you answered the survey. Thank you very much!
I'm close to wrapping up the research, a couple of weeks now, so if you could share it with your fellow indie games fans, it would be very helpful to get some more submissions.
Thanks alot.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic