Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411281 Posts in 69324 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 10:14:14 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGamesCounter Strike: Global Offensive
Poll
Question: Where do you end up when you die in CS:GO?
Valhalla - 1 (7.1%)
Paradise - 0 (0%)
Hell - 3 (21.4%)
Hell (the town in Norway) - 1 (7.1%)
Your mom's basement - 1 (7.1%)
Nirvana - 2 (14.3%)
In the eyes of a camper - 6 (42.9%)
Total Voters: 13

Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Author Topic: Counter Strike: Global Offensive  (Read 2817 times)
2mass
Level 2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: May 05, 2016, 09:49:01 PM »

i also feel kind of lame playing online because everyone using voice chat is like 10-13

hehe, turn comm's off like I do. I don't speak Russian anyway Smiley

And don't feel bad for killing a child haha, infantry means "child soldier", never underestimate a kiddo with a gun :D

2mass
Level 2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: May 05, 2016, 10:29:44 PM »

Also, which online multiplayer game doesn't house kids to this day and age? Where a child can enter, a child will be. You might as well get trashed by a 10 y/o in Total War, Dirt Rally, WoW or FIFA. You're pretty much left to Bingo online if you want to make sure that you don't go head to head with a kid.

neutonm
Level 0

Elusive Slacker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: May 06, 2016, 03:56:45 AM »

This game, and the previous ones is one of my full time favorite. I've started playing it since v1.3 . The game's too simple and yet to complex in some manner, especially when speaking about mastering it. It was more multiplayer

Have to admit i was that smurfing guy. On higher ranks the game usually squeezes the sweat out of you - to maintain the rank and go higher usually requires tonz of hours of constant practicing without even having a break (because you loose the tense this way). Guys on top mentioned the right reasons for it - low rank friends and that domination feeling. There's a lot of fun in doing that, easy game counts as act of total relaxation without all that perspiration problem.

Didn't made Global though, I was almost close until they released that new rank system tweak patch... 2 victories in a row with a prize of derank = game deleted Evil

About these cases... never got luck with them. Once, bored with the cases, I've sent the rest few available to my friend and he opened asimov awp on the first one...  Beer!

It's usually better to sell em, there are lot of cheap weapon that are still good looking within a 1-4$. It's of course, if you're not that "fashion" guy who counts the freshest and pricy skins as the best looking.

0stasis
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: May 06, 2016, 09:27:42 AM »

Even though it's not perfect, I'm glad Counter Strike is still kicking it in 2016, and now it's more popular than ever. I wana be that old geezer that will be able to whip out an awp in Dust 2. "you got schooled sonny"
2mass
Level 2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: May 06, 2016, 09:40:20 AM »

Even though it's not perfect, I'm glad Counter Strike is still kicking it in 2016, and now it's more popular than ever. I wana be that old geezer that will be able to whip out an awp in Dust 2. "you got schooled sonny"
I still suck at the awp Sad

My fave weapon is apparently the mp7, which I also like to scout with. So yea, I die a lot hehe

20 more years, and I might know some good moves with it on dust 2 Tongue

TitoOliveira
Level 2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: May 06, 2016, 04:51:16 PM »

Didn't made Global though, I was almost close until they released that new rank system tweak patch... 2 victories in a row with a prize of derank = game deleted Evil

Really?
Don't you know that the "new rank system" is actually the same, they just the range of ELO values each rank represents. Or you actually know and that alone bothers you enough to quit?

neutonm
Level 0

Elusive Slacker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: May 07, 2016, 01:03:45 AM »

Really?
Don't you know that the "new rank system" is actually the same, they just the range of ELO values each rank represents. Or you actually know and that alone bothers you enough to quit?

I know that, that's why i called it a "tweak" (don't know how to call it otherwise) - of course, i was unaware about that when it happened. You could call it as fatal "rage quit". As i said before, it takes too much time to maintain the rank - and there's huge desire to get it. I can say i won't rest it until i get it and with that tweak it's harder. Besides, we're discussing this here on gamedev forum, right? - there's project that must be done, which is in fact more important than cs.

I just know myself, if i start playing the game that roots me over the computer seat then i can forget about gamedev at least for half a year. Make or play games, hard to do both with a discipline.

Don't you have similar situation towards certain games?  Smiley

TitoOliveira
Level 2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: May 07, 2016, 01:13:53 PM »

Really?

I know that, that's why i called it a "tweak" (don't know how to call it otherwise) - of course, i was unaware about that when it happened. You could call it as fatal "rage quit". As i said before, it takes too much time to maintain the rank - and there's huge desire to get it. I can say i won't rest it until i get it and with that tweak it's harder. Besides, we're discussing this here on gamedev forum, right? - there's project that must be done, which is in fact more important than cs.

I just know myself, if i start playing the game that roots me over the computer seat then i can forget about gamedev at least for half a year. Make or play games, hard to do both with a discipline.

Don't you have similar situation towards certain games?  Smiley

Yeah, i was asking out of curiosity more than anything.
I feel cs:go is the most competitive game i play and for the same reasons i've been playing demolition and arms race more than real cs:go lately.

2mass
Level 2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: May 14, 2016, 05:52:54 AM »

A short mp7 run on Tulip today, as counter..

Let's see some vids dudes  Waaagh! Hand Joystick

Landshark RAWR
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 14, 2016, 02:04:39 PM »

i almost got an AWP ace once

2mass
Level 2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: May 15, 2016, 12:16:59 AM »

Cool. I can't awp for the life of me. But I figure that some of the fellas in here, must be pretty hardcore. It goes with knowing what a smurf is etc Tongue

Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic