Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411423 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 05:25:16 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGeneralLet's talk about BLACKROOM
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Author Topic: Let's talk about BLACKROOM  (Read 2370 times)
Tuba
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: May 02, 2016, 09:12:32 AM »

i dunno, it seems awfully petty to drag a man for mistake he made half a lifetime ago given that he's spent the time in-between to mentoring other developers and helping out the development community.

Welcome to the Internet!  Beer!

s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 02, 2016, 09:14:46 AM »

daikatana isn't even that bad tbh. don't get me wrong, it's not *GOOD* or anything. it's just a mediocre shooter that was already dated when it came out and had hype and a seriously dumb marketing campaign working against it.
Superb Joe
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 02, 2016, 12:27:05 PM »

it was the kind of mistake that makes me think you shouldnt give your money to him. you can if you want to, but like, maybe you shouldnt. just imo. i mean he also married a teenager he met on a message board.
JWK5
« Reply #43 on: May 02, 2016, 02:43:15 PM »

reminder that this was almost two decades ago and immediately after he left id. different time.
Granted, it is been ages since I've played last, but I didn't find Daikatana to be all that bad. It wasn't the best game every, and I do remember it being glitchy here and there, but overall I had fun with it. I wonder if the game is so railed because it is truly horrible or if it just didn't live up to its hype.

daikatana isn't even that bad tbh. don't get me wrong, it's not *GOOD* or anything. it's just a mediocre shooter that was already dated when it came out and had hype and a seriously dumb marketing campaign working against it.
Yeah, that. (Posted before I made it back to the last page.)
Diabetes Forecast
« Reply #44 on: May 26, 2016, 01:21:22 AM »

i mean he also married a teenager he met on a message board.

You've said this like what 5 times already

Also who cares
« Last Edit: May 26, 2016, 12:26:18 PM by Applefat.GOV » Logged
Superb Joe
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 29, 2016, 03:43:50 AM »

i mean he also married a teenager he met on a message board.

You've said this like what 5 times already

Also who cares
it seems like it's been eating you inside for over 3 weeks so the count is me and you apparently
Superb Joe
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 29, 2016, 03:46:22 AM »

JOHN ROMERO: [standing proud like a silken haired jesus clad in unflatteringly tight under armour] Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

[the assembled braying mob have a sobering epiphany that they too married child brides from myspace groups about dragonball z and disperse]
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic