Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411498 Posts in 69373 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 25, 2024, 09:14:37 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingFinger Balance (one of my first and so far the best android game I've made)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Finger Balance (one of my first and so far the best android game I've made)  (Read 405 times)
Capella
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: April 26, 2016, 11:01:00 PM »

Hello TIGSource!

Who am I?
My name is Nils and I am a young indie (not sure if I can call myself that yet) developer from Europe! So, here it goes... For a very big period of my life I have been working with computer code, working on different things such as websites, games, SA-MP GMs and so on. My true passion stands in the field of game development though. It has always been a dream of mine to work in a huge team of creative and smart people to create something amazing together. Starting February 16th 2016, I left my full-time job and decided that it was time to focus on my dream and to give my full focus and attention to it. So since February 16th I have been working on game development, researching how it works and where to even begin. What I settled on was mobile game development, for obvious reasons (the market for mobile is booming now, blah, blah, blah).

What am I asking from you?
What I would like to know from you guys is feedback. (duuh...) I would really like to know if I have reached the goal of creating an addictive and interesting game which anyone can play. What do you like about the game and what don't you like about it? What do you think about the game mechanics and what can I improve on? What do you think about the art-style and design of the game itself and the UI? Is it easy to wrap your head around on how the game plays? How fast can you improove your skills in the game?

I would also like yo hear your thought about the presentation of the game in Google's Play Store. How do you like the icon? How are the screenshots? Is the description descriptive enough?

What was my goal when creating this game?
My main goal for Finger Balance was to create something extremely addictive, yet very simple and original. Although the design of the game and it's mechanics are extremely simple, I have not seen a game like this anywhere before, which I am proud of. I wanted this to be something that the player goes back to from time to time. Something that makes them angry, frustrated and happy at the same time.

The game itself!
Google Play Store link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.YaudaGames.FingerBalance
APK download link: http://www.filedropper.com/fingerbalance11

apargames
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2016, 02:20:07 AM »

Almost threw my phone while playing, but nice. Enjoyed it!! Hand Thumbs Up Left Hand Thumbs Up Right

Eageron
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2016, 12:37:42 AM »

Almost threw my phone while playing, but nice. Enjoyed it!! Hand Thumbs Up Left Hand Thumbs Up Right

Is it that hard? Smiley

EageronĀ® is an independent developer- and publisher of mobile games and applications.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic