Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411505 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 25, 2024, 09:17:54 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsLooking for a gamedev-passionate friend
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Looking for a gamedev-passionate friend  (Read 437 times)
edohr
Level 0

View Profile
« on: April 27, 2016, 05:24:25 AM »

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for a person who would like to work together on a project called Berota. Berota is a project I have been working on for the last two months and its starting to take shape. It's a 2D topdown medieval fantasy MMORPG game. There is still a lot to be done but the bare essentials are there.

I'm looking for a person because I miss being able to develop and playtest together with another person. The teamish feeling and the enjoyment that comes with that is missing. I miss being able to bounce ideas back and forth on various topics. It's too early for public testing so that's not a thing yet. I think it would be a lot of fun if someone could help me with the map editor by mapping new cities, hunting areas et cetera. There's also a lot of work that has to be done on the lore, species, creatures and the sprites that come with that.

Personally I don't have a realistic goal for Berota yet. I have hope people like it and will start playing it but it is just too early to think or make assumptions about that yet.

Anyways, if you are interested you can contact me here or send an e-mail to info @ icebergstudios.nl. If you need more information check out berota.com or IndieDB: indiedb.com/games/berota or contact me!

Thanks for reading.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic