Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411512 Posts in 69376 Topics- by 58430 Members - Latest Member: Jesse Webb

April 26, 2024, 06:05:05 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsLooking for a Unity C# coder (payment based on game sales)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Looking for a Unity C# coder (payment based on game sales)  (Read 450 times)
Connor
Level 8

Smooth talker, musician. Loves all things 70s.

View Profile WWW
« on: April 28, 2016, 01:30:45 PM »

Hey. So we're looking for a coder who can work in unity with a relatively free schedule. If your interested, we're looking for someone with at least 1-2 years experience, so rather new. You need to be able to use Skype, and you need to have a good personality. People who cant work in a team aren't welcome.

Here's my problem. While i am willing to pay the coder in question, I myself am only 17 years of age, so any major payments would need to come from if we sell or not. I will admit that its a risky proposition, but i'm sure we can make it work. if you need anything extra i can definitely negotiate.

You can get a hold of me and my team at [email protected]. Any extra info you might need can definitely be given from there.

thanks~
« Last Edit: April 28, 2016, 01:41:49 PM by Connor » Logged

Firearrow games
www.firearrowgames.net

blitzkampfer:
https://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=52009.msg1280646#msg1280646

too bad eggybooms ents are actually men in paper mache suits and they NEED to be agile
Connor
Level 8

Smooth talker, musician. Loves all things 70s.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2016, 01:33:32 PM »

oh yeah, your responsibilities / what you would be doing would be working on character and game mechanics, so collision, damage, health, ui, stuff like that. basically making all the stuff that makes the game work. we have an artist and a game designer (me) already so those are covered.

Firearrow games
www.firearrowgames.net

blitzkampfer:
https://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=52009.msg1280646#msg1280646

too bad eggybooms ents are actually men in paper mache suits and they NEED to be agile
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic