Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411279 Posts in 69323 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 05:37:55 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallRemote - A Frantic Shooter About A Robot Who Cannot Shoot
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Remote - A Frantic Shooter About A Robot Who Cannot Shoot  (Read 273 times)
tomdominer
Level 0

View Profile
« on: April 29, 2016, 02:32:14 AM »

REMOTE is a frantic randomly generated top-down shooter where you play as a small robot that cannot shoot. Instead, the main character must hack into any electronic device and utilize it to survive. Take control of defense robots and blast other enemies away, crack into security door control panels and slam them shut on unsuspecting guards, circumvent data consoles and download map information to help navigate to the exit.

Hack Robots!

Shoot Badguys!

Be Sneaky...

Don't Get Sucked Into Goddamn SPACE

Here is the trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSupZw1b3X4&feature=youtu.be

I've been developing it for over a year now. It's still an early playable prototype.The elevator pitch is "its Hotline Miami meets Spelunky meets Paradroid". I, as have many game developers, been heavily influenced by Derek and Spelunky HD and have made it my mantra to capture that same sense of design consistency and chaos that Spelunky captures so well, but with a topdown shooter.

I've not been great at blogging my development for the past year but this post is me trying to change Shocked and I'm going to start a devlog in the devlogs subforum.

Looking forward to hearing what you guys think of it...

Tom.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic