Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411508 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 26, 2024, 08:27:01 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallForum IssuesArchived subforums (read only)CreativeWritingLooking to exchange crits with others
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Looking to exchange crits with others  (Read 1104 times)
case81
Level 0

View Profile
« on: April 29, 2016, 06:53:16 AM »

Hi,

I'm currently writing a videogame script for my game. It's sci-fi fantasy with a female lead char. The scene outline stands at 39 pages after the first rewrite, including cast list and scenes from quests. I also have assorted bits and pieces, as is probably normal for a game script. You know, logfiles and stuff.

I'm interested in swapping scripts with someone and crit each other's script. Writing buddy style.

I will read and give feedback on anything. I've been writing for 4 years.

Cheers.  Toast Right

Case81
ithamore
TIGSource Editor
Level 6

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2016, 09:29:45 PM »

What would you like as a sample?

"The neighbors were louder than usual today: fumes screamed into my nostrils..."

Please share a sample of your expectations if you also wish sharing to be reciprocal. Thanks.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 09:40:10 PM by ithamore » Logged

Please help TimW, a longtime promoter of indie gaming everywhere and an old friend of TIGSource, to write about indie games full-time.
case81
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2016, 03:59:39 AM »

I would like to exchange my complete videogame script for your complete videogame script and both of us critting (ie giving feedback on) the other's work.

If someone doesn't have a full script, I'm willing to exchange parts, probably using the word number as a rough guideline - if you send me something that has 5000 words, I'll send you a couple thousand words as well.

In the case of a full script or draft exchange, I'm willing to ignore word count. I have critted two scripts that were much longer than mine, but if that means I get qualified feedback on my script, I will do it.

Like I said, I will read anything under the assumption that the other person also reads my stuff.

I'm not sure what your example, ithamore, has to do with videogame scripts.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic