Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411423 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 18, 2024, 04:49:43 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid Work(CLOSED) Looking for sprite artist for 2D action-adventure game
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: (CLOSED) Looking for sprite artist for 2D action-adventure game  (Read 869 times)
th3shark
Level 0

View Profile
« on: April 30, 2016, 06:24:24 PM »

EDIT: Position is now closed.  Thanks for the interest everyone.

Hello.  I'd like a sprite artist to help me out with a game I'm working on.  As a solo dev I've been giving it my best shot but I'm unsatisfied with how it looks so far, and I'm interested in commissioning a more experienced artist to improve the presentation.

The game is an action-adventure platformer about a cyborg that can see the future.  Along with running and shooting the player can also rewind time and see visions of enemy attacks, among other unique features.

Webpage for more info: https://visionsrgame.com/

GIFS of the main mechanics in action:

Seeing enemy attacks before they happen:

Rewinding time to undo taking damage:

Some other screenshots:

Climbing the ship exterior:

Base landing in a snowy area

Ambushed

Cave area

The foreground tilesets and enemy design are what need to be improved the most, so those are the fields I'm interested in.  I'd also prefer someone that has genuine interest and prior experience with the game design.  It's one thing to just make some sprites, but it's another to really consider how a design might work with or affect the rest of the game.

This is a paid opportunity with flexible compensation.  To keep it simple and fair, you'll be paid per asset (such as tileset, enemy animation), or per hour if that's preferred.  PM me for more info regarding rate and my budget.

PM me with your portfolio if you're interested.  Thanks very much for your consideration!
« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 06:31:45 AM by th3shark » Logged
Loktarius
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2016, 01:39:09 AM »

I've sent you a PM Wink

Miguelito
Level 4

makes graphics

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2016, 05:16:41 AM »

Looks amazing!

May I just say that the link to your site doesn't seem to work? Or it may be a problem on my side.

(← new art twitter)
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic