Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411485 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58427 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 24, 2024, 05:32:40 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGeneral
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Author Topic: 罪  (Read 2778 times)
JWK5
Level 9

A fool with a tool is an artist.

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 13, 2017, 03:58:21 PM »

If you took all the horrific things people do and you created a list of the top 1,000 "furries" wouldn't be anywhere on it.

My Art Tutorials:
 Here

"Today is victory over yourself of yesterday, tomorrow is victory over lesser men." - Miyamoto Musashi
gimymblert
Level 10

The archivest master, leader of all documents

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 13, 2017, 04:16:28 PM »

That was before the alt right and crypto nazi started to recruit there (they also recruit black and muslim for laugh and trolling), anyone who is debased socially see them going to cuddle them and shower them with fake news and anti semitism ... they get really good at showing they are not the real nazi, those lefty moderate and minority really are the evil one, free speech!

Schoq
Level 10

♡∞

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: March 13, 2017, 04:55:49 PM »

“It’s obviously not a swastika,” claims Foxler – who also insists his furry name is a portmanteau of “Fox” and his real surname, “Miller”, not “Hitler”, as many online argue. Foxler says he first began wearing the armband – which features a paw print in place of a swastika – after he dropped out of high school and started playing the online role-playing game Second Life, in which the band was available as a character accessory.

“I didn’t take any consideration because of my lack of World War Two knowledge,” he says. “I don’t think I could ever take it off at this point, it’s so ingrained into my character, my fursona.”
 some other furries - who are against Nazi furries - message me some screenshots of comments they claim Foxler has made on YouTube, in which he says "I hate black people" and "I stand by Hitler".

Foxler admits he made these comments but tells me he was just "trolling".

♡ ♥ make games, not money ♥ ♡
Torchkas
Level 10

collects sawdust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: March 13, 2017, 06:00:18 PM »

I stand by escapism being an actually valuable form of consuming media. Although I can see that it might not be beneficial to society at large, the fact that it is something that can distract people from misery is something I really don't see as a bad thing. People with anger issues, people who are on the verge of dying, people who are suicidal, they can use escapism to forget about those things. I have first-hand experience with this and I can tell you that if I wasn't so into piano playing, which I used as a form of escapism, I probably wouldn't have made it through my depression. I personally don't use video games as escapism (I'm too analytical for that at this point), but I don't see how that would be much different.

Schoq
Level 10

♡∞

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: March 14, 2017, 02:33:26 AM »

It's still exactly the same as substance use and it's good/necessary and bad for the exact same reasons.

♡ ♥ make games, not money ♥ ♡
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic