Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411430 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 09:25:20 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallSTARDROP - Immersive Sci-Fi Adventure Game on Kickstarter
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: STARDROP - Immersive Sci-Fi Adventure Game on Kickstarter  (Read 332 times)
Joure
Level 0

V for VEKTRA

View Profile WWW
« on: May 01, 2016, 09:38:25 PM »

My name is Joure Visser and I'm the lead developer of a game called STARDROP.
STARDROP is a First Person, Narrative driven Sci-Fi Adventure and Exploration game with a lot of funny dialogues and quirky humor as well as a more serious tone to create a more engaging story where you get to explore old derelict space ships while an overarching narrative unfolds.

The game takes place during a routine salvage operation of an unknown derelict spacecraft. Aryn sets out to unravel the mystery about its identity only to discover something special in the last place she'd ever expect.

• A strong rich story breaking from the usual dark Sci-Fi.
  • Explore multiple spacecrafts as a Salvage and Rescue Operative.
  • Professional voice acting to drive an intimate story filled with mysteries and adventures.
  • A family-friendly narrative-driven gaming experience.
  • Broad range of immersive puzzles and secrets.
  • Open-world based exploration.

The aim of STARDROP is to engage the player with excitement through the exploration of derelict spacecrafts and by unraveling their secrets.

I've been working very hard on a public demo that I launched along with the campaign. I'd love to get some feedback and maybe share it with others. We could use all the help we can get. There's a download link on our website and our campaign page. We've been actively engaging with the community and had two live streams this weekend with more to come. We're also running a contest where non backers can vote and get a chance to win a copy of the game.

STARDROP WEBSITE
http://www.stardropgame.com

KICKSTARTER CAMPAIGN
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/359006075/stardrop

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic