Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411274 Posts in 69323 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 03:57:42 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallAustralian Based Gaming Website and Podcast Wanting to Help The Community
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Australian Based Gaming Website and Podcast Wanting to Help The Community  (Read 432 times)
brendanatebit
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: May 03, 2016, 02:11:06 AM »

Hi All,

Long time lurker, first time poster. Just wanted to reach out on a few fronts. Getting the awkward introductions out of the way I'm Brendan, creator of Ate Bit (http://atebit.net) an independent video game and pop culture website based in Sydney, Australia. I also am part of a weekly video game based podcast called The Hungry Gamers (https://itunes.apple.com/au/podcast/the-hungry-gamers/id1078574776?mt=2).

I wanted to reach out today on two fronts, firstly to see if anyone within TIG would be interested in potentially coming on as a guest on the podcast (we are currently ranked #2 in "New and Noteworthy" for Games and Hobbies worldwide). If you're Sydney based fantastic, if not we could dial you in via Skype.

Secondly I wanted to see if there were any developers, publishers, creators, writers (well anyone with a voice) who would be interested in some additional exposure on the Ate Bit website? We currently hit 800 unique visits per day and have been steadily growing throughout 2016. Whether it be via reviews or hands on opinions of indie titles you are working on, giveaways  and promotion via Ate Bit or a Q&A session we publish on the website, I am completely open to suggestions.

Our aim is to provide a platform to all you talented guys and girls out there, we have to stick together as it's a pixelated jungle out there.

Much Love,

Brendan (@brendanatebit on Twitter)
Superb Joe
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2016, 02:59:36 AM »

i am a world famous independent game developer with a voice.
Joure
Level 0

V for VEKTRA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2016, 12:02:25 PM »

Hi Brendan,

I would LOVE to be on a podcast.
I'm currently having a LIVE kickstarter campaign and I could really use the exposure.
We've been getting a lot of positive feedback and I also have a demo for our backers and anyone in general to play.

You can check the game out at www.stardropgame.com
and email me at [email protected]

everything relevant is all linked and easily available on the website.
I'd be stoked to hear back from you.

Take care
Joure

charon
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2016, 10:55:30 PM »

Heyo

Not a very public-speaking person myself here, so casting pods is somewhat out of the question for me... Smiley

But, if you could take a glance at my game and say a couple words about it, that would be nice.

I got a nice review at RPS so I suppose the game is decent enough to be told about, but that's for you to decide:

https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2016/04/13/daily-chthonicle-lovecraft/

cheers!

MPRart
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2016, 06:44:11 AM »

Hi All,

Long time lurker, first time poster. Just wanted to reach out on a few fronts. Getting the awkward introductions out of the way I'm Brendan, creator of Ate Bit (http://atebit.net) an independent video game and pop culture website based in Sydney, Australia. I also am part of a weekly video game based podcast called The Hungry Gamers (https://itunes.apple.com/au/podcast/the-hungry-gamers/id1078574776?mt=2).

I wanted to reach out today on two fronts, firstly to see if anyone within TIG would be interested in potentially coming on as a guest on the podcast (we are currently ranked #2 in "New and Noteworthy" for Games and Hobbies worldwide). If you're Sydney based fantastic, if not we could dial you in via Skype.

Secondly I wanted to see if there were any developers, publishers, creators, writers (well anyone with a voice) who would be interested in some additional exposure on the Ate Bit website? We currently hit 800 unique visits per day and have been steadily growing throughout 2016. Whether it be via reviews or hands on opinions of indie titles you are working on, giveaways  and promotion via Ate Bit or a Q&A session we publish on the website, I am completely open to suggestions.

Our aim is to provide a platform to all you talented guys and girls out there, we have to stick together as it's a pixelated jungle out there.

Much Love,

Brendan (@brendanatebit on Twitter)

I just emailed you
Mukikaizoku
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2016, 03:15:53 AM »

Hi Brendan,

I have an indie game that I would be interested in getting some exposure on Ate Bit. I will contact you shortly on Twitter. Thanks for the opportunity!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic