Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411433 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58418 Members - Latest Member: Pix_RolleR

April 20, 2024, 08:16:40 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid Work[Paid] Need Music or Mastering this month?
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Paid] Need Music or Mastering this month?  (Read 688 times)
MicHaeL-MonStaR
Level 0

View Profile
« on: May 03, 2016, 11:24:14 AM »

Well, you're in luck, because I need work this month!

I can create various types of music, be it something happy and simple or something more dramatic and complex, in soundstyles from 8bit/chiptune or synthesized, to Rock/Metal-music, to something more Jazzy or even completely orchestral.

I'm very creative myself, but I will of course try to adapt to whatever you need in your game or perhaps just a promo like a trailer. Because I'm also very easy to work with.

If not, I can also provide mastering (and mixing if necessary) for existing music or audio.

Either way, I put the utmost care into the audio-quality, such as leveling, balancing, equalizing, clarity, etc.

I'm also flexible in my rates, depending on the demand of course, so you'll have to make me an offer.

The catch is just that I'm available for this month, but I can still return later on.
But for whomever needs music or audio a.s.a.p. this will come in handy.

If you're interested, or want to request a sample of your preferred style or want me to do an example mix or master, leave me a message.
Miguelito
Level 4

makes graphics

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2016, 12:41:30 AM »

Offering Paid Work

Offering

(← new art twitter)
MicHaeL-MonStaR
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2016, 05:41:44 AM »

^ Oh, it seems I put this under the wrong category.
Well, I'd delete it or move it if I could. But I can't.
So if any moderator could move it to the appropriate board or just delete it, that would be nice.

Sorry about that.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic