Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411512 Posts in 69376 Topics- by 58430 Members - Latest Member: Jesse Webb

April 26, 2024, 09:12:27 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsDelusion
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Delusion  (Read 7068 times)
HemoGoblin
Level 0

View Profile
« on: May 07, 2016, 02:29:36 AM »

Delusion is an atmospheric puzzle game that tells a story about a beautiful world, full of life and colors, which changed beyond recognition after a series of unexplainable events had taken place.

Uncover the truth, help restore the world and save its inhabitants in a journey across five chapters with a total of one hundred fresh and carefully crafted puzzles waiting to be solved. Its turn-based gameplay is simple yet challenging, with satisfying level progression and no timers, allowing you to relax and find your own pace.

Features

• A unique and partially hand-drawn art-style that brings the world and its unmistakable atmosphere to life
  • Simple yet challenging turn-based gameplay with satisfying level progression and no timers, allowing you to relax and find your own pace
  • A total of 100 carefully crafted puzzles, each featuring an optional challenge with a unique collectible offered as the reward for its completion
  • An intriguing story told in 5 chapters, with support for non-linear game progression
  • Suitable both for casual players as well as players looking for a more challenging experience
  • Original Soundtrack composed by Tomáš Vrána
  • Colorblind friendly
« Last Edit: May 30, 2023, 09:38:17 AM by HemoGoblin » Logged
TheWanderingBen
Level 1

Making Games Around the Globe

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2016, 12:51:13 AM »

Beautiful backgrounds -- reminds me of those photos of faraway galaxies that NASA takes with Hubble. I'm imagining a light piano score? Could be soothing. Excited to see the puzzles themselves! Good luck Smiley

HemoGoblin
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2016, 01:45:38 AM »

Beautiful backgrounds -- reminds me of those photos of faraway galaxies that NASA takes with Hubble. I'm imagining a light piano score? Could be soothing. Excited to see the puzzles themselves! Good luck Smiley

Thank you! The game has a very specific style and gameplay and thus it wasn't easy to find a fitting music. We decided to go with a more ambient tunes. I believe that it makes the game an even more soothing experience.
bittwyst
Level 1

Twitter: @bittwyst

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2016, 05:16:15 AM »

Could be interesting. Got a gameplay video?

HemoGoblin
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2016, 10:25:20 AM »

Sorry, we don't have one yet as we're fully focusing on the development. However, I plan on making some GIFs for some of the upcoming screenshot saturdays.
HemoGoblin
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2020, 11:55:50 AM »

After 10 years of development, we've finally put up the store page for the game on Steam. Any feedback would be appreciated!
bittwyst
Level 1

Twitter: @bittwyst

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2020, 02:21:33 PM »

Congrats on the big step! Added to wishlist, looking forward to seeing how it turns out  Beer!

HemoGoblin
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2020, 02:44:04 AM »

Thank you! Here's another screenshot.

« Last Edit: April 04, 2020, 06:14:49 AM by HemoGoblin » Logged
HemoGoblin
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2020, 06:14:37 AM »

Here is a screenshot showcasing the album.

HemoGoblin
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2020, 05:43:57 AM »

After 10 years of development, our game finally has a proper trailer. Check it out!

HemoGoblin
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2023, 09:38:03 AM »

After 13 years, we finally released Delusion! You can check it out on Steam.

Thank you all for your support!
HemoGoblin
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2023, 11:12:12 AM »

Delusion and its free demo are now available for Windows and macOS on itch.io, Steam, as well as Mac App Store.
nathy after dark
Level 8

Open Sourceress

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2023, 05:04:27 PM »

Congratulations!!

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic