Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411517 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58431 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 27, 2024, 10:30:33 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperArt (Moderator: JWK5)RPG Monster a Day
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: RPG Monster a Day  (Read 1686 times)
Ixis
Level 2

View Profile WWW
« on: April 03, 2009, 09:36:05 PM »

I've been doing this "RPG Monster a Day" thing.  Cave Story

All these monsters are 2d, and can be used for old-school first person style combat or, anything really.  Shrug  Cave Story

They're released under a Creative Commons licenses, basically you're free to use them in non-commercial things, and you can go wild as far as derivative works are concerned so long as you give other people the same right. Also you have to credit me if you use em'.

Anyway, you can check them out here, or go to the "will be more updated blog site" here. (DeviantArt has more up now... But that'll change once the Wordpress site has caught up. Basically dA has all the backlog currently...) Cave Story

I love this little Quote emoticon, and so I shall adorn my post with his likeness.

Cave Story Cave Story Cave Story
Gainsworthy
Level 10

BE ATTITUDE FOR GAINS...

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2009, 02:51:01 AM »

Ah, Ixis returns! Thought you'd abandoned ship, good sir.

I like this idea. Anything which will force me to return on a daily basis for treats is pretty nice. I'll level with you, the execution of Prince of the Forest isn't so great. But The Underpants Tribe are awesome! Other two are also good.

Keep it up.

Gentleman
dustin
Level 6

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2009, 12:16:21 PM »

Hey just wondering if your planning on doing any more of these, I really liked them and will probably end up using them for something.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic