Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411279 Posts in 69323 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 05:09:35 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborations[REV-SHARE] Pixel, Sci-fi, Action RPG
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [REV-SHARE] Pixel, Sci-fi, Action RPG  (Read 424 times)
DinoByte Softworks
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: May 11, 2016, 07:59:04 PM »

I am looking for pixel artist and animators for a project I have been working on slowly for the past year. The reason why I say slowly is because I have only been operating on the extra funds i have from time to time. Needless to say, Its been a very slow progression with this game. Which is why I am looking for collaborators.

The game is being designed as a topdown action sci fi RPG. The game is about a female protagonist who is a bounty hunter. Haunted by a horrible experience that happened to her in the past lead her to becoming a bounty hunter in the future. She uses different types of weapons, and is able to upgrade some of them, to better assist her during battle and exploring. The game will feature different planets and places to explore, and also meeting new characters along the way.

I am looking for artist's who can match the style of the characters I currently have, and if possible animate and bring them to life.
Pixel environment artist's who can bring a vision of vast environments to life.
Lastly a composer who can bring fresh music, and game sounds.

Now the plan that I have for the game is to have vast environments, and interesting new worlds. However all I would want the team to focus on is building a playable demo/trailer for the game. If possible to have a good build done by September.

Here is the link to the FB page of whats been done so far.

https://www.facebook.com/Bounty-Episode-One-668399949939116/?fref=ts

Feel free to reach me on here, on skype @ jonmedin90, or @ [email protected]

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic