Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411512 Posts in 69376 Topics- by 58430 Members - Latest Member: Jesse Webb

April 26, 2024, 09:02:45 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborations[UNITY 2D ARTIST and PROGRAMMER]: A 2D adventure in the dark
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [UNITY 2D ARTIST and PROGRAMMER]: A 2D adventure in the dark  (Read 1127 times)
VisionaryLion
Level 0

I'm no hero, never was

View Profile WWW
« on: May 17, 2016, 09:02:29 AM »

“A 2D combat puzzler. Use light and dark to survive the treacherous depths of an unknown planet.”

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/2LsrgYtuDxw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Who we are looking for:
Two creative people to help make a new 2D experience like nothing done before.

1.) 2D Artist capable of creating:
  • Detailed sci-fi & fantasy environments
  • Terrifying and believable monsters
  • A memorable and stylized main character

2.) Programmer capable of creating systems for:
  • Combat
  • Interactive Objects
  • An advanced character controller

What the game is about:
The player uses light and dark to combat various types of enemies. He travels through a mishmash of environments - from outer space to the depths of the planet. Environments of different genres, technology, age, creatures, and terrain.

Who I am:
My name is Kyle. I’m a native English speaker and Video Game Designer. I'm from the United States but currently live in Krakow, Poland. I have two years of experience in the video game industry. I have worked on Bioware’s Star Wars: The Old Republic and CD Projekt Red’s Cyberpunk 2077. I’ve always wanted to make something great that appeals to what I love about video games. Getting pulled into another world and losing yourself in its unique world and characters. Making games for others hasn’t suited me so I figure I'd try making a game for gamers like me. So if you’ve always wanted to make a game for yourself then contact me. Let’s see what magic we can create together.

Reference Art From Google:

Space

Planet Surface

Underground

Deep Underground

« Last Edit: June 04, 2016, 08:33:50 AM by VisionaryLion » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic