Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411490 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 25, 2024, 02:32:38 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsExperienced Dev looking for a writer/designer on mobile open world game
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Experienced Dev looking for a writer/designer on mobile open world game  (Read 711 times)
aidji
Level 0

View Profile
« on: May 18, 2016, 06:20:15 AM »

Hello,
I have been working on a game on my free time on a project i had in mind for a long time and it become more and more playable

the game is an open world exploration rpg where player is a wolf and need to protect the forest of broceliande. he will have to travel from zone to zone do some quest kill bad guys etc.

-all the art including props anim npc environment and UI is done, well optimised, the game run smoothly on ipad mini 2
-it is using streaming technology for loading and unloading environment, pathfinding data and enemies.
-the quest interaction system is already done
-zones are procedurally generated, in each zone "points of interests" are handcrafted.

what is left to do:
-define story
-dialogue/cutscenes/quests content
-AI
-build more points of interests
-most of sounds fx

so I am looking for a writer and/or scene designer to assist me in achieving all the content, if you are interested send me a message.

about me? im french game developer with 7 years of experience in mobile/console game development
Cinder
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2016, 09:45:09 AM »

Hey, I know its been a couple weeks since you posted this but if you're still looking for people, I passed this onto one of my roommates whose a games writer. He's especially interested in quest writing so hopefully you two can work together. Let me know if you're still looking

thanks, Cinder

sirshipley
TIGBaby

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2016, 07:21:08 AM »

Hello,

If you are still looking I sent you a PM. Wanted to make sure you got it okay.

Cheers,
Ship
Dindondil
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2016, 06:08:34 AM »

Hello aidji, bonjour!

I sent you a PM! I'm just posting there too to make sure it doesn't get lost.

I hope we'll have the opportunity to discuss about your game project. It looks really fantastic!

Alexis
aidji
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2017, 04:34:36 AM »

just want to notify, the game has been released few months ago on android

Im starting a new project still on mobile which is still in celtic medieval ambiance but the game is more ambitious, we are not playing 2 brothers that try to create a bandit guild.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic